The Student Room Group
hmm yesterday i had two exams on the same day at the same time it wasnt very nice but itll be ok if you revise for it... i was the only one with this clash and i was sat alone in a room with an invigilator lol for like 4 hours :P

and tommorow i have communication and culture studies in the morning and sociology in the afternoon heh :P
Reply 2
I had to cope with 4 exams on the same day last summer. It's manageable.
I had an exam today, 2 exams tommorow, one on monday, 2 on tuesday and another one on monday...If i live..i'll let you know and if i do then you can too.
Reply 4
I had this last year and have it again this year with my two main exams also. You get over it though, it's no big deal as long as you revise in advance!
Reply 5
Where do you find this out?
depends on what board your doing aqa has a list of all their examinations in the summer here...

http://store.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_table_pdf/AQA-TT-GCE-JUN10.PDF
Reply 7
I had three exams in one day last summer, plus an exam the next morning- all essay based. I'm lucky this year though that all my exams are on different days.
Reply 8
IS there an edexcel one?
Reply 9
My mate has 3 exams on the same day! History, Accounting And finance and Maths! :O
Reply 10
Maturity
IS there an edexcel one?

http://www.modernisationonline.org.uk/comptimetable/

This has timetables for every board :smile:
Reply 11
Next Wednesday....C3 and FP1 back to back......:frown:.....need to self teach FP1 (EVERYTHING) over this weekend since I also have an exam tomorrow....good times.......gooooooood times........
i had 4 on one day and then an exam the next morning last summer, its manageable but tricky you need to prioritise revision well
C4 and Biology unit 4 on the same day.
Hey, erm i have the same ELLA 3 exam on the 24th and then Law exam straight after!
I feel your pain, for my GCSE's i sat 7 exams straight, including 6 science exams and one sociology paper.
Got a B for soci and C for science...
But i was wondering..do you have any useful tips on how to revise for ELLA 3??
I took it in Jan got a D, two marks away from a C, i only need 9 more marks to secure my A in english, but i need to get a high C or a B to secure my A.
However, ELLA3, seems to me the most hardest exam i've ever sat!
It just seems soo demeaning...which i know it isnt...but i could really do with some tips...i really need that B!

Any advice is appreciated!

I've got Edexcel Physics Unit 4 (6PH04) and OCR-MEI S1 on the same day, on 18th June.

Before that though, I've got C3 and FP2 on the same day (11th of June), one after the other!
I know of people who had 3 exams per day and 12 exams in 5 days.

Plus, these are IB exams so it's ALL of the material at once.

:smile: Enjoy?
I've got Englang and French on the same day

I'm doomed.

Latest