Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok so ive just been told that the bro in law has booked a rock band for my sisters party cant ******* wait! :woo:

so i need the rock chick look for the occasion, what do i need and how do i do it, on the cheap if poss

ReputationRep:
    Cheap black/dark skinnies from Primark, black vest, lots of eye make-up? And then make your hair a bit wilder.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend said i looked rock chick when i was wearing a sort of short frilly/lacy black dress, thick black tights and high heeled black ankle boots.

ReputationRep:
    Wild hair,black eyeliner,Bows,
    skinnies and black boots or converse.

Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    back-combed hair, lots of eyeliner, skinnies, black ankle boots, black vest top with bright coloured chunky necklace and leather jacket

ReputationRep:
    rock chick look is hot as **** :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    back-combed hair, lots of eyeliner, skinnies, black ankle boots, black vest top with bright coloured chunky necklace and leather jacket
    this, to a tee!

ReputationRep:
    could i pull of skinnies though, im a size 14 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    could i pull of skinnies though, im a size 14 lol
    yeh, if you get faded black ones that are slightly lighter in the middle of your thigh it makes your legs look longer and slimmer, also if you wear black heels your legs will look longer

ReputationRep:
    i'd say go for the kinderwhore look, for a more unique take on "rock chick"

ReputationRep:
    If you're on the larger side, I'd say shortish black dress, black leather jacket/tux jacket, thick black tights and then black ankle boots.

Make up needs to be smokey eyes and wild hair. Slight backcoming

ReputationRep:

Like that (I know she's very skinny). A vest/tee with a slogan or print, or if you'd prefer just a plain colour, dark trousers (skinnies would be best but no need!) or a denim skirt with thick black tights, then either something like converse trainers or ankle boots. Then, perhaps a leather jacket if you think you'll be cold. Then big up the hair and eyeliner!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.