I am applying from abroad.
I have several inquiries about the application.
1. Is deadline 15th of January for China? or 22nd? (some people say that 22nd deadline is only for UK students)
2. If it is Jan 15th, is it until Midnight Jan 15th? Jan 15th 00:00? or like 6pm in January 15th is ok?
3. How many reference letter can i send to univerisities?
4. I am applying through school. But the referee say they cant upload their reference letter to UCAS since it says reference is completed. Is there any way to fix that?
5. If it was my university counsellor who completed my reference, is there anyway to undo that, and upload other references?
6. Do i have to send it completely? or pay for the application and eventually finish what "I" have to do by deadline? or reference should be in by then as well?
7. I am currently doing IB diploma, and i have 3 in history SL.
Will this matter? My Predicted Grade is 37 with 7, 7, 6 in HL.
7 in Korean A1 HL
6 in English B HL
3 in History SL
7 in Physics SL
7 in Math SL
7 in Economics HL
Can someone give me an answer to questions above?
Inquiries regarding Application 2010 watch
- Thread Starter
- 14-01-2010 16:27
- 14-01-2010 17:08
1. I have no idea. I'd expect it to be for everyone, but someone else will have to anwser this.
2. Anything sent on the day of the 15th is still on time. This is in UK time, so calculate how late that would be for you.
3. One. It has to be included on your UCAS form.
4. If you entered the right buzz word and everything, your teacher can add the reference after you've paid for and sent your application.
5. Depends on wheter it is already sent to universities. If it is, you're too late.
6. First finish all things you have to do. When applying as an individual, this includes adding the reference, when applying through school it doesn't. Then pay and sent.
7. From what I've heard 37 isn't extremely high, but still good enough for a lot of uni's. Wheter that 3 matters also depends on what subject you're applying for, and each uni has a different policy for these kind of things.