Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    I wrote Oxygen is produced :o:
    i wrote because the plant is photosynthesising..a complete guess :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I am not able to do those Experiment questions , I am good on the theory work , but the experiment questions always confuse me and I end up getting mistakes.
    Ummm, this thread is talking about Unit 2. I think your doing Unit 1a and 1b, as you mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomesauce)
    Ummm, this thread is talking about Unit 2. I think your doing Unit 1a and 1b, as you mentioned.
    I done both , as I retook unit 1 aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Oh godd.. :/

really scared abouthow it went... not sure if i did well or not
    wanna be a doctor so im aiming for A*s and i worked SO hard for it, but think i may have messed up

for the carbon cycle one I put that detrivitous feeders start the process of decay and microorganisms ie bacteria help decompose the body too. Then i put carbon was released back into the air after respiration as carbon dioxide ... think thats right

completely didnt get the seaweed floating question though how many marks was it ?

or the question about light intensity and enzymes... i got it the wrong way round and thought that sugar was insoluable for some stupid reason crap, and i thought i was doing it all right in the exam so scared now

what did you get for the diabetes question about joining the lines for treatment??

ReputationRep:
    ratio question... was there a ratio question on unit 2? O_o
    and the floating disks thing, i put 'because they are less dense' oh god, i've failed. and i got an A* in the mock. does anyone know what the grade boundries will be (approx) ?

ReputationRep:
    How much revision has everyone been doing?

ReputationRep:
    hi can any help on how you got 0.42, i don't remember what i done, or what the question was

ReputationRep:
    yes, i got 0.42, but then i totally messed up the next calculation.

ReputationRep:
    how did you get that

ReputationRep:
    I found the last pages very difficult , did not know what to do . And I also made a mistake on the cystic fibrosis ratio

im sorry but what cystic fibrosis ratio?? I remember the one about draw a genetic diagram, something about how could this couple have a baby with cystic fibrosis but not a ratio

what did the ratio q say ??

ReputationRep:
    what did you put for the question about why should you take 5 eggs not 1? (the cystic fibrosis one) or somthing like that.

ReputationRep:
    i put there is more variety to choose from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livvyyy)
    what did you put for the question about why should you take 5 eggs not 1? (the cystic fibrosis one) or somthing like that.
    wasnt the question,, describe the advantages and disadvantages of screening the embryos?? not why they should take 5 eggs rather than 1 ??

ReputationRep:
    no, there was one about taking 5 eggs. i think it was a 1 mark question.

ReputationRep:
    What did you put for the question about: Why did they wait until the 5th seaweed to float instead of the 10th seaweed to float?

ReputationRep:
    can som1 tell me how they got 0.42, im confused HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL LLLLOOOOOOOO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mu3icxbabee)
    im sorry but what cystic fibrosis ratio?? I remember the one about draw a genetic diagram, something about how could this couple have a baby with cystic fibrosis but not a ratio

what did the ratio q say ??
    Ratio? I don't recall any ratio question... Although the ratio of having the disorder was 1/4.
    Also for the question about where amalyse was produced, I wrote pancreas and liver, liver was a guess, is it right?

ReputationRep:
    I got that the disc floats because it contains stomata
    And I said using 5 eggs is more reliable, as some eggs may be killed, seemed legit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesomesauce)
    What did you put for the question about: Why did they wait until the 5th seaweed to float instead of the 10th seaweed to float?

that they could finish the experiment sooner:eek: it sounds like its wrong, but it's all i could think of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livvyyy)
    that they could finish the experiment sooner:eek: it sounds like its wrong, but it's all i could think of.
    Haha I agree, it is less time consuming I said

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 5, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.