Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Student)
    Wow, is that possible?
    they should be low cos if ya think bout it, it was quite a hard paper, buh yano heres hoping

ReputationRep:
    You guys reckon this paper was harder than some of previous years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adil12)
    You guys reckon this paper was harder than some of previous years?
    Yeah I think it was, but many are saying it's easy... Not really. Much harder than previous papers, it was also very different from the others.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right I see, and oh thats great, and I would have to agree to that Btw you taking the Chemistry exam on Monday as well as Physics on Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livvyyy)
    i put that they used 5 eggs because some may have the disorder or somthing like that i hope the grade boundries are low like the past papers i have done, 30/45 to get an A*!!
    I wrote that the likelihood of fertilisation to happen is increased... 8-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adil12)
    Oh right I see, and oh thats great, and I would have to agree to that Btw you taking the Chemistry exam on Monday as well as Physics on Wednesday?
    Yep, this is my first time doing additional. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Kool, same here, at least the 2 easiest sciences are left

ReputationRep:
    The seaweed question was very strange! Honestly most of the paper wasn't about knowledge, it was all experiments. I'm really not happy with how I've done, and I've certainly not done as well as B1 (42/45) or my B2 mock (43/45). I've currently prepared myself to retake B2 in June along with doing B3.

And C2 on Monday and P2 on Wednesday - I certainly hope that they go better!

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks, I'm new to this:yes... Did the exam, found it ok. will 40/45 be an A*?

2 Answers:

For the 5th seaweed to float up q i think the answer was because some may have been unhealthy.

It didn't ask for the ratio or proportion ( I still put it anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7ay7ay)
    Hi folks, I'm new to this:yes... Did the exam, found it ok. will 40/45 be an A*?

2 Answers:

For the 5th seaweed to float up q i think the answer was because some may have been unhealthy.

It didn't ask for the ratio or proportion ( I still put it anyway)
    I hated that seaweed question.

and i've said this a million times but no, between 30 and 35 will be an A*, of you dont believe me, go check the grade boundries, last year it was 30.

ReputationRep:
    Is there any way to get a hold of the 2009 June paper?

ReputationRep:
    Someone please edit the title of this thread; I just had a heart-attack thinking I missed my AS Unit 02 exam :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Student)
    Is there any way to get a hold of the 2009 June paper?
    It isn't usually online for about 9 months after the exam, but your teachers will probably have a copy that you could borrow.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where i can download this paper? i have my exam in june this year and i need to do some past papers - ive already done the ones on the AQA website

ReputationRep:
    oh. ok thanx!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 5, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.