Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some indecisiveness here; opinions welcome! I especially can't decide what size to have the Dorothy Perkins jumpers in - I find their sizing very generous and I'd like the jumpers to be reasonably tight but still fit over my primark shirts (which are size 8) - can't decide between an 8 and a 10.

Shoes

Either these
    or these

Trousers

Jumpers

Coat

ReputationRep:
    I saw the exact same pair in primark the other day

ReputationRep:
    http://blaironabudget.blogspot.com/2...-lookbook.html

really good blog! I loveo outfits 1,2 and 8

ReputationRep:
    http://www.office.co.uk/womens/conve...7043/25557/1/1
    I would put a picture in, but I'm too lazy to work out how.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpamBa)
    Some indecisiveness here; opinions welcome! I especially can't decide what size to have the Dorothy Perkins jumpers in - I find their sizing very generous and I'd like the jumpers to be reasonably tight but still fit over my primark shirts (which are size 8) - can't decide between an 8 and a 10.

Shoes

Either these
    or these

Trousers

Jumpers

Coat
    i like the second pair of brogues and the leopard-print jumper
    trousers, i'm leaning towards the third pair, but i think it depends on whether you have a boyish figure, because if you do, those will add shape and not make you look like a giant pear

ReputationRep:

would look really nice with skinnies and alot of accessories!

ReputationRep:
    I reallyyy want a big-ish bag, and there was one in River Island that I liked but now it's gone. It was a burgundy colour with a little burgundy pouch purse attached by a keyring if anybody knows it.

I'm also really keen on Topshop stuff at the minute, but there's nothing in particular I really want from there...

I guess I'd like a denim jacket, maybe cropped, maybe not...
    I am just dying to go out and spend. But I have no money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    i like the second pair of brogues and the leopard-print jumper
    trousers, i'm leaning towards the third pair, but i think it depends on whether you have a boyish figure, because if you do, those will add shape and not make you look like a giant pear
    I ended up buying the first and last pairs of trousers and the jumper. The jumper is TOTALLY not like that picture, it has massive oversized shoulders that extend halfway down the upper arms, and it's really oversized in general (and quite an itchy wool) Luckily I like how it looks anyway, but the picture is pretty false advertising IMO. It was a present from my mum - I think I'd have sent it back if that was £46 of my own money (even though it's amazingly snuggly)

ReputationRep:
    I ended up buying the first and last pairs of trousers and the jumper. The jumper is TOTALLY not like that picture, it has massive oversized shoulders that extend halfway down the upper arms, and it's really oversized in general (and quite an itchy wool) Luckily I like how it looks anyway, but the picture is pretty false advertising IMO. It was a present from my mum - I think I'd have sent it back if that was £46 of my own money (even though it's amazingly snuggly)
    ahh, 46 quid?! where's it from?
    snuggly jumpers are the love of my love, i think i have more or less enough though, my mum's a knitting fiend and i frequent jumble sales and my dad's wardrobe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theths)
    ahh, 46 quid?! where's it from?
    snuggly jumpers are the love of my love, i think i have more or less enough though, my mum's a knitting fiend and i frequent jumble sales and my dad's wardrobe
    Topshop - I'd say drop a size from your usual one though!

ReputationRep:

I'm waiting to see if this is as nice on as I imagined.

Been after this for a while, but I could in no way afford it .

ReputationRep:

LOVE :drool:
    I can only dream, too expensive :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    on the look out for these

see, Uggs can be nice

ReputationRep:
    2011 edition go go go!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1514554

ReputationRep:

Shoes

Either these
    or these

Trousers

Jumpers

Coat
    I know this is a pretty old thread but where is that leopard print jumper from? It's lush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    I know this is a pretty old thread but where is that leopard print jumper from? It's lush.
    there is a new thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...%20list%202011

ReputationRep:
    guys lust list 2011 http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...%20list%202011

ReputationRep:
    This ring:

Hairband:

Shirt:

Jumpsuit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Topshop (link)

Just a tip, if someone doesn't reply to a request like this, you can see when you quote someone what the URL for an image is - the pic link would have started with topshop.com which would have told you.

Be wary, it's not quite like on the picture - the shoulders are really oversized (I'm a broad-shouldered rower and they still come halfway down my upper arms) and it is fairly short, like t-shirt length, though the image makes it look long. The wool is also fairly 'itchy' so you need to wear a long top underneath. The sleeves are sewn up, not just turned, and it takes a good pair of material scissors to get them down (you might want to ask your mum if you don't sew)

That being said, it is EPICALLY warm and snuggly, and I wore mine SO MUCH after I got it. I'm really glad I decided to buy it. Final tip, go down a size from normal - Topshop are very generous for once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valjean)

La Perla Shanghai Lily
    http://www.boudiche.com/product.php/4299/
    £too much even in the sale

more La Perla :coma:

I'd also like a Birkin. in a tiffany blue colour. or this will do:
    :coma:

http://uk.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stor...ategoryDisplay i want to buy my mother this for her birthday since i got her a hermes scarf for christmas and she didn't seem to have heard of hermes. :lolwut:
    fml

and last seasons burberry trench :coma:

and

hmm... dream on potwash girl

I love the bag

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.