x Turn on thread page Beta

The Lust List 2010 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *River)
    These threads are so bad for me.
    you and me too, sister.

ReputationRep:

I currently need this dress. Its not that its pricey or anything, but I have reccently broke my leg so theres not really any point buying new clothes cos I cant wear them D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarCAZm)

I currently need this dress. Its not that its pricey or anything, but I have reccently broke my leg so theres not really any point buying new clothes cos I cant wear them D:
    Oh this dress is so cute! :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Oh this dress is so cute! :love:
    comes in blue and black as well. and is only 25 quid

ReputationRep:
    comes in blue and black as well. and is only 25 quid
    Where? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Where? :eek3:
    http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/cate...thing-dresses/

I've ordered from them before..as far as I can tell its good quality, and shipping is pretty quick

ReputationRep:
    http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/cate...thing-dresses/

I've ordered from them before..as far as I can tell its good quality, and shipping is pretty quick
    Oh, they have really great clothes there and so cheap!

A few things I should add to my "Lust List" :love:

http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/prod...ged-dress.html

http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/prod...ube-dress.html

http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/prod...ted-dress.html

http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/prod...bow-skirt.html

http://www.desireclothing.co.uk/prod...ont-shoes.html

Now I feel a huge urge to buy it :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know. Im gonna buy a lot of stuff from there once my leg is healed

ReputationRep:
    I know. Im gonna buy a lot of stuff from there once my leg is healed
    But it's so sad when something amazing is labeled as "sold out" xD

Anyway, I think I'm gonna buy a lot of stuff too. Some of them seem so unique and different and I like it!

ReputationRep:
    But it's so sad when something amazing is labeled as "sold out" xD

Anyway, I think I'm gonna buy a lot of stuff too. Some of them seem so unique and different and I like it!

Not as sad when something is amazing and labelled "sale" and then you go onto the checkout and it turns out your size isnt on sale at all

ReputationRep:
    Not as sad when something is amazing and labelled "sale" and then you go onto the checkout and it turns out your size isnt on sale at all
    Yeah, it's even worse indeed

Shopping is like hunting xD

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .x.jen.x.)
    Ooooh yay! Here is my first contribution for the year

I want these from Crew Clothing:

Emily cardigan in lime green (looks a LOT better on the person in the pics than it does by itself...same goes for the dress...they look ugly here)

Myrtle dress

All saints:

Tokyo Ditsy dress

Heaven & Earth Chain Front Tweed dress

Not a lot around yet, but i quite fancy more dresses for spring....i've spent too long in comfy clothes while doing exams so would like to make a little more effort....gotta save the pennies for travelling though!
    I was in crew today and saw your dress and cardi!! Really heart the cardi, it's lovely and soft and a really nice cotton from the feel of it. The dress is v pretty but feels a little viscose-y/polyester-y to the touch (shame it's not silk) but looks v cute and lke it will wash well. Would defs suit you imo.

I swear the best thing about places like crew is the hunky, preppy boys who work there :p:

I saw some cute dresses in dorothy perkins too, similar to the crew style. Maybe worth looking in there too if you want a cheaper piece or two that won't burst the bank.

ReputationRep:
    In other news I saw a super cute Hobbs floral skirt and a cheap as chips top (in another shop called Apricot) which I plan on buying and making a super cute outfit with provided they fit!

ReputationRep:

this be the hobbs skirt!! hey have it in a 10 instore here and hopefully that will fit and I will have me a super nice skirt 37.00 down from 129! (do people think it'll be fine for work too??)

ReputationRep:
    I want thissss for summer! Got a Next voucher for Christmas which I am yet to make any use of so it'll probably go on that. Think I better wear a waist belt with it of sorts so I don't look utterly shapeless, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    I want thissss for summer! Got a Next voucher for Christmas which I am yet to make any use of so it'll probably go on that. Think I better wear a waist belt with it of sorts so I don't look utterly shapeless, though
    How people manage to look good in this? Seriously, it looks nice but when I tried it on I looked ridiculous :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    How people manage to look good in this? Seriously, it looks nice but when I tried it on I looked ridiculous :sigh:
    Oh, I haven't tried it on. I may be doomed yet. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Oh, I haven't tried it on. I may be doomed yet. :p:
    Nooo, maybe on you it will look much better! You should at least try!

For example I really like this, but I can't buy it unless I want to look funny :p: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Nooo, maybe on you it will look much better! You should at least try!

For example I really like this, but I can't buy it unless I want to look funny :p: :eek3:
    I will try it on at least since I seem to have developed some sort of emotional bond with it :p: And that's naaaice.. I seem to have fallen in love with jumpsuits and I'm not quite sure why. Try it though! It can always be returned and you may very well be surprised.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.