Turn on thread page Beta

How to meet a boyfriend ?! watch

Announcements

I really want a boyfriend, i'm sick of being single and i get lonely as all my other mates have boyfriends. i just want to know how to meet one really? clubs is no good, and i have tried going out with a friends boyfriends mate but it didn't work for a number of reasons. can anyone help

1. Look as attractive as you can
    2. Go to places where men are
    3. Wait to be approached.

It's not rocket science

ReputationRep:
    add me on msn

ReputationRep:
    Always look your best.

Be demure and mysterious but nice to be around. Leave them wanting more.

I am exactly the same, i find it really hard as i am so picky but any guys i do like turn out to be jerks and i hate the whole game where they mess with your heads. Where are all the single boys????

ReputationRep:
    Adding guys in your area with Facebook without being stalkerish or acting like you care too much about it.

Match.com might work for some people. Might work for a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Randomly talk to people anywhere - clubs, societies, parties, even facebook or TSR lol. You make loads of friends that way and who knows might meet someone you want to date...

ReputationRep:
    i think if your looking for a deep relationship witha trusty male who will please and honour you then u got to go to; eharmony.com the best that u can get is there thats where i found my wifey

ReputationRep:
    Some good advice but the "where" is often the prob - clubs etc are dire.

Friends of friends is best IMO; but also being "involved" in things, clubs, societies etc, is a huge source.

Meeting random people is just too...random.

ReputationRep:
    Friends of friends
    Socities or clubs
    Dating websites maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Make more friends. Then your dating pool increases. Aim to make friends, not lovers, and you'll end up with both.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a girlfriend and am having trouble finding one!
    facebook me!
    http://www.facebook.com/alan.dawson2

ReputationRep:
    Where in the country are you from?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.