Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, if you're desperate for a one night stand, do you go for the less pretty ones.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam656)
    Yes, but am I only the one who things talking like a chav and calling girls buff is incredabily homo?

Mate, lets try these 2 by the bar, they look so buff, no just no :confused:
    buff?? girls ca not be called buff...thats wierd!!
    In college we were a giang of 12 girls and 2 guys, and I always ended up with the guys during free periods and all they did were rate all the girls in the room out of 10... found it quite fun actually!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but am I only the one who things talking like a chav and calling girls buff is incredabily homo?

Mate, lets try these 2 by the bar, they look so buff, no just no :confused:

Male cockblock is not cool, but yea it's fun, we did that a few weeks ago, it's even more fun when you're the only single one there, just get the women to pull for you.
    Male cockblock is fine.... As long as it's not me being blocked!

I seriously thought me & my mate would get our heads smashed in though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Apollo)
    Yep, OCR :cool:
    haha me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_dwin_ffeimys_x)
    haha made me laugh...
    do guys always rate girls out of 10?

have you never heard of the man code?

http://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=204755487117

(Original post by BakaNeko)
    I was surprised, too. Guys are strange. What girls do you consider 5/6 then?
    5/6 is decent and bangable and probbly pretty damn good, but nothing to write home about. 7+ were on to a winner here, pretty hot. 8+ very very tasty gonna be harder to bag this one. 9+ amazing, pure flith and could be a model, only luck will get this one (is it my bday?). 10, don't bother i'm not a celeb or have a masssssive wallet.

ReputationRep:
    haha made me laugh...
    do guys always rate girls out of 10?

ttp://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=204755487117

(Original post by Steezy)
    Male cockblock is fine.... As long as it's not me being blocked!

I seriously thought me & my mate would get our heads smashed in though!
    Lol where was it? I remember in Tiger Tiger haymarket, I lent across to a bald and shiney russian guy and went "don't waste ur time mate, her boyfriends my mate over there getting us drinks and her boyfriends in the pisser" the look on his face

ReputationRep:
    5/6 is decent and bangable and probbly pretty damn good, but nothing to write home about. 7+ were on to a winner here, pretty hot. 8+ very very tasty gonna be harder to bag this one. 9+ amazing, pure flith and could be a model, only luck will get this one (is it my bday?). 10, don't bother i'm not a celeb or have a masssssive wallet.

I see It seems to me now that guys have more fragile confidence than I had thought :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol where was it? I remember in Tiger Tiger haymarket, I lent across to a bald and shiney russian guy and went "don't waste ur time mate, her boyfriends my mate over there getting us drinks and her boyfriends in the pisser" the look on his face
    It was the Hippodrome (formerly the works) in Kingston. The display of desperate males was cringeworthy! I rarely go out trying to pull, so to see it from the girls' points of view was very funny. Scary in places though. The males in the group were not popular!

I've got a very good looking sister, so I've grown up knowing what pervy blokes are like, but to be able to rub it in their faces by pulling them is ******* quality!

I see It seems to me now that guys have more fragile confidence than I had thought :p:
    Me personally I like the 7s and the 8s if it's like special luck or cardiff / chelmsford. But I wouldn't go lower then a 5 although the 5/6s are a much better shag due to they have more to make up for and trying to impress by being a 5.

(Original post by Steezy)
    It was the Hippodrome (formerly the works) in Kingston. The display of desperate males was cringeworthy! I rarely go out trying to pull, so to see it from the girls' points of view was very funny. Scary in places though. The males in the group were not popular!

I've got a very good looking sister, so I've grown up knowing what pervy blokes are like, but to be able to rub it in their faces by pulling them is ******* quality!
    Ah ok, lol just make sure their not huge before you do it :p: and end following you into the toilets, cos lets behonest the african toilet attendent guy aint gonna help :p:

ReputationRep:
    Me personally I like the 7s and the 8s if it's like special luck or cardiff / chelmsford. But I wouldn't go lower then a 5 although the 5/6s are a much better shag due to they have more to make up for and trying to impress by being a 5.
    Hmm. Sounds a bit like desperation if you talk about getting a shag, but that lower limit kinda saves you. But I'm not any good at guys' psychology. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terraces)

those pointers are classic!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terraces)

This made me :lol:

:rolleyes:

Hmm. Sounds a bit like desperation if you talk about getting a shag, but that lower limit kinda saves you. But I'm not any good at guys' psychology. :rolleyes:
    Well i'm not going out to get a relationship or listen to a girls issue over a cup of cofee am I :p: going out for a goods time.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: From now on when i go out and start talking to a guy im gunna be thinking 'hmm i wonder what he's ranking me' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    those pointers are classic!!!
    as if you went through life not knowing the unwritten laws of every straight lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    I go for who I think is the most attractive. Most guys are scared to go for the best girls because they are put off by how good looking they are and don't want to be rejected. It's nearly always the girl who makes the first move though.
    no i dont necessarily think its girls who make the first move...in most cases I think its the opposite

but I do agree with your idea of guys feeling intimidated perhaps, by the better-looking girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshleighH)
    :lol: From now on when i go out and start talking to a guy im gunna be thinking 'hmm i wonder what he's ranking me' :rolleyes:

most will say 7 or 8 gurantee. Unless your not their type or your their wet dream come true.

(Original post by AshleighH)
    I'd ay high 6 to 7.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.