Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For my coursework I got a A*, but in my DME last year, i got 98/120 in my DME (thats a A). What's the highest grade I can achieve, if I do well in the exam?

ReputationRep:
    For GCSE it is an A* or it was when I took the exams.

ReputationRep:
    Will my DME, affect me from getting a A*. I was meant to retake it, but my stupid teacher, said she would re-enter me, but she never did.

ReputationRep:
    Was the boundary for an A* 100? In which case it shouldn't be that difficult to get an A*

ReputationRep:
    108 Is a A* in the DME

ReputationRep:
    So you were not to far away from an A* if you try your best you should be able to make your average an A* overall...

ReputationRep:
    Whats DME? LOL

ReputationRep:
    Decision making exercise

ReputationRep:
    I'd say you can still get an A* because DME is only 20/25%

I epically failed mine last year and got a D... on the other hand I didn't finish, revise or pay attention to looking at the resource booklet, so i hope to do better this time

ReputationRep:
    the DME is 30% of ur final mark.
    Whether you can get an a* really depends on how high your a* was for your coursework. Plus if you do really well in the final exam you should still get an average of an a* even with an a in your DME

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 27, 2010

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.