Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

which shoes/boots-I'm a lad watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    I'm not even sure what that means. This may have been the lamest insult I've ever received on TSR, congrats. I will stick with not looking like a cowboy and you can stick with looking like you're autistic, deal?
    Just seen profile and just seen conservative..........please leave the fashion section please!

Let me guess, a nice brown jumper with a bright shirt underneath then role jumper arms right up to the elbow. Some crappy horrible £50 silver watch and those yuppie shoes I posted earlier, just less pointy.

Seriously kill yourself or just don't vote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Russell-Crowe)
    I've already got a pair of cowboy boots....pretty new really...had them for xmas..........now I see a pretty damn good offer for 2 other pair of shoes..which ones are best....now if you say both are crap you're boring and probably wear grandad clothes or henley t-shirts.

exhibit A
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mens-Brown-L...3488950&sr=1-6

Exhibit B-change colour to black
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/US-Brass-Sti...3488950&sr=1-1

exhibit C-my cowboy boots for xmas-change colour to black
    http://www.sheplers.com/mens/laredo/038369.html

Now my problem is, not sure whether to go for something different than cowboy boots, but also want brown.....so not sure. Plus the cowboy boots are leather I'd say the others aren't...not a big deal though.

So basically A or B? Please don't say option D-kill yourself

Sorry but those shoes are crap xD Go for something different.

:zomg: ..........

ReputationRep:
    if i were you i will choose the first one. i liket the color and style.

ReputationRep:
    I think A are the best but really... stick to the ones you have!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get rid of all the irrelevant posts in this thread. Can the spammers please avoid doing this in future. Cheers :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    That's enough. If a thread's going off topic because of spam or personal insults, then report it - don't continue to fan the flames.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.