Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why has she stopped replying to my messages? watch

Announcements

There is a girl that I like and she likes me (signals friends know etc) we talk here and there at college and when i first messaged her she was very chirpy etc and this went on for a little while. The thing is im a bit shy and dont come up to her much at college she is always coming up to me, she also told me once that why dont i talk more when she is there.

Anyway after a little while she started taking ages to reply, and then she once blatantly ignored me face to face with her friends by her side and i looked at her (she is outgoing and always(used) to talk to me infront of friends. I notice each time after this incident she would say hi but it would be sad/cold/dissapointed expression when she said hi...and yes i still didnt go up to her much to initiate things ( a bit shy). (my bad)

can someone tell me whats going on, why doesnt she reply to my messages properly anymore, if she really liked me she would reply to my emails wouldnt she no matter what?

pelase serious advice needed.

ReputationRep:
    You failed the **** Test.

Because of your over shyness she probably took that as a sign that you are not interested. I no what being shy is like believe me buddy but look here this girl digs you she kept coming up to you and that means she's interested in you.

Best advice is next time you see her remember SHE LIKES YOU put a smile on your face walk over and you start a conversation up for a change.

If she doesn't respond that positively then you have lost nothing cause you arent talking much at the moment.

You can do it.

Let me know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilbo)
    You failed the **** Test.

Because of your over shyness she probably took that as a sign that you are not interested. I no what being shy is like believe me buddy but look here this girl digs you she kept coming up to you and that means she's interested in you.

Best advice is next time you see her remember SHE LIKES YOU put a smile on your face walk over and you start a conversation up for a change.

If she doesn't respond that positively then you have lost nothing cause you arent talking much at the moment.

You can do it.

Let me know how it goes.
    It's great thinking you're a PUA isn't it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She thinks you're giving her the cold shoulder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    It's great thinking you're a PUA isn't it? :rolleyes:
    Not yet.

Thinking about it. Just AFC right now you PUA?

I used a term up there but that is just general advice, she thought he wasn't interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilbo)
    Not yet.

I used a term up there but that is just general advice, she thought he wasn't interested.
    lol it's good to know the stuff but I'd never want to become an actual PUA.

It's good just to know you can get girls without actually sleeping with hundreds of them (as they do).

And it's good to know how girls work so you can have a bit of fun.

But I'm not. I'm fine just playing them and not taking it further than that.

ReputationRep:
    maybe she got bored of u always being the shy one and thought that u didn't like her. you should just tell her and be more friendly!

ReputationRep:
    Read her actions, not her words:

Ignored you face to face
    Not replying to your e-mails

Move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilbo)
    Not yet.

Some advice: Don't bother with the mystery method. There are already enough tards running around with stupid hats asking girls opinions on whether what their "ex" did was fair.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.