Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the exam? I thought some questions were hard and sometimes couldn't figure out what they were trying to ask me :confused: like the last question giving two properties of simple covalent and ionic.
    It was nothing like any of the past papers I did! Hopefully they will lower the grade boundaries...

Oh and if anyone could post the answers up/send a link with the answers I'd really appreciate it

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    It was hard i had done past papers all the back to january 2000 to june 2009 and it was nothing like the past papers. I think i might just die!!!! No one would have the ansewers this soon you don't even have the paper???

ReputationRep:
    I found the test alright actually much easier than the past papers, tell me which question ill say what i put?

ReputationRep:
    It was nothing like what I was expecting, having done all the past papers. There were a few questions that threw me a bit, the one about the levels in a flame, but other than that I got most of it, I think lots of people found it quite difficult so the UMS marks will reflect that. Hopefully I still got an A.

I would love to see the answers though, when they come out. The answers for my maths paper came out 2 days after the exam so hopefully they sould be posted soon.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest, i found that paper ok

the answer to the flame levels was Carbon monoxide and CxHy

they are both products of INcomplete combustion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gozatron)
    I found the test alright actually much easier than the past papers, tell me which question ill say what i put?
    dude...thats the beauty of past papers
    once yu get them out of the way, 99% of the time, the actual thing seems like a piece of cake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kironkabir)
    to be honest, i found that paper ok

the answer to the flame levels was Carbon monoxide and CxHy

they are both products of INcomplete combustion
    Could you also put Carbon Particulates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gozatron)
    Could you also put Carbon Particulates?
    It does sound logically sound.
    I guess the idea behind the answer is to give any products of incomplete combustion i.e. anything that isn't carbon dioxide

ReputationRep:
    when the specification's out?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.