Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have some moles on my back that Im worried about Ive been to the gp and he said they look ok for now but if they change in size/shape or go irregular then go back. Ive asked my boyfriend a few times to look at them for me to see if they changed but he just refuses and once told me to p*** off cause he doesn't like me mentioning them and walked out I don't mither him or anything its just his attitude that im bothered about. Guys would you do this for a gf or was I out of order asking:confused:

ReputationRep:
    lmao. Your boyfriend's a ****, or has a troubled past, littered with moles.

ReputationRep:
    Erm... okay he has serious issues then doesnt he - issues that may require him to get a doctor himself.

ReputationRep:
    He's being a git

ReputationRep:
    Is he on his period or something?

ReputationRep:
    Awww :jumphug: That's really harsh. Maybe he's just not 100% comfortable with you, how long have you been together?

Or maybe it's a sore point, did/does he know anyone that's got/had cancer? It seems like a massive overreaction, unless there's something else behind it.

ReputationRep:
    That's a bit mean of him. Maybe he's squeamish or something? Meh, even so, he's your boyfriend and shouldn't have a problem if it's to do with your health, tbh. He sounds like he has issues.

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Awww :jumphug: That's really harsh. Maybe he's just not 100% comfortable with you, how long have you been together?

Or maybe it's a sore point, did/does he know anyone that's got/had cancer? It seems like a massive overreaction, unless there's something else behind it.
    I know he doesn't like the idea of the thought of giving care/affection when he's not in the mood he says it embarrases him and makes him feel uncomfortable he's not normal lol everyone knows that even his family its just how he is but we have been together for nearly 2 years. I just have a mental bf I guess!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have some moles on my back that Im worried about Ive been to the gp and he said they look ok for now but if they change in size/shape or go irregular then go back. Ive asked my boyfriend a few times to look at them for me to see if they changed but he just refuses and once told me to p*** off cause he doesn't like me mentioning them and walked out I don't mither him or anything its just his attitude that im bothered about. Guys would you do this for a gf or was I out of order asking:confused:
    Your guy sounds like a bit of a **** tbh - okay, he might not like the look of moles (I check my bf's, they creep the hell out of me lol!), but no need to react like that.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he doesn't want the responsibility?

The only one that checks my potential baby cancer is me. I wouldn't want to staff that out to someone.

Just go to the doctors regularly and have them checked that actually can tell.

(Original post by Allthewayhome)
    maybe he doesn't want the responsibility?

The only one that checks my potential baby cancer is me. I wouldn't want to staff that out to someone.

Just go to the doctors regularly and have them checked that actually can tell.
    yea probably not

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.