Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    When i want to talk to some ones invisible friend i will let you know. And the fact they could hear your music was enough for every one to consider you an ********.
    is this all you ever do? complain and insult people?

i think you must be somewhat insecure if you insult a 13 year old you have never met.

ReputationRep:
    Old people are hypocrites. I bet they wouldn't say anything to a gang of blacks(the scary looking type- not being racist),or just anyone who looked 'tough'. They just picked on you because you looked tired and as though you wouldn't put up a defense.

Rewind- You're 13??? And you went to a party and missed the last bus which must have been at like 11pm?? And you just stayed at a friends house?? Your parents let you do that???? At 13??? I had to be back at 11pm when I was 16! Damn, I don't know whose right or wrong now.

Also, yes Queen are good and all, but it's hardly a definition of 'real music'. they sound like they don't alot about music theirselves.

ReputationRep:
    Because they think their life experience is worth something and means we should always pay attention and listen to them no matter what.

ReputationRep:
    i must be an old bugger cos i think your lying but there we go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gear-guy)
    is this all you ever do? complain and insult people?

i think you must be somewhat insecure if you insult a 13 year old you have never met.
    No i also tell jokes and give good head but we aren't talking about my talents here. I am insulting you because a) you lied b) you were wrong and c) you are a whiny kid looking for a pat on the back that you don't deserve. Also i am laid up with a busted ankle and this is more fun than TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    Old people are hypocrites. I bet they wouldn't say anything to a gang of blacks(the scary looking type- not being racist),or just anyone who looked 'tough'. They just picked on you because you looked tired and as though you wouldn't put up a defense.

Rewind- You're 13??? And you went to a party and missed the last bus which must have been at like 11pm?? And you just stayed at a friends house?? Your parents let you do that???? At 13??? I had to be back at 11pm when I was 16! Damn, I don't know whose right or wrong now.

Also, yes Queen are good and all, but it's hardly a definition of 'real music'. they sound like they don't alot about music theirselves.
    the busses are somewhat retarded here, they live in a village that gets a bus every hour until about 9 and there is a random bus at 8 in the morning and not another one til 9:45.

i was mainly allowed to stay because my mum went to college with my freinds mum.

ReputationRep:
    No i also tell jokes and give good head but we aren't talking about my talents here. I am insulting you because a) you lied b) you were wrong and c) you are a whiny kid looking for a pat on the back that you don't deserve. Also i am laid up with a busted ankle and this is more fun than TV.
    ah, fair enough, is that your cat in your avatar btw? looks vicious

ReputationRep:
    I would have never have had a 13 year old at my 15th birthday. It's a party not a crèche.

ReputationRep:
    ah, fair enough, is that your cat in your avatar btw? looks vicious
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I would have never have had a 13 year old at my 15th birthday. It's a party not a crèche.
    but you're not my freind are you?

How you manage that?

ReputationRep:
    I never got why people think they should be respected because they listen to old music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rucklo)
    How you manage that?
    I was out pheasant shooting (well beating) and got any ankle trapped in a hole and sprained it on Boxing Day. I then went over on the ice on Wednesday and ****** it up good and proper

ReputationRep:
    Well you were in the wrong and they were in the right. You are some snot nosed kid with a made up attitude problem and they were annoyed you were being anti-social on he bus. When you grow up you might learn the art of tact and when best to keep your mouth shut...of course this is all if the story was true, which it isn't
    You may be right, but you aren't being very tactful yourself. Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adampolar)
    I never got why people think they should be respected because they listen to old music.
    i never said i should be respected, just not wrongfully disrespected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azer)
    You may be right, but you aren't being very tactful yourself. Just saying.
    I'm not yelling at the elderly though.

ReputationRep:
    not right now youre not....

good luck in the future, hope your ankle gets better ok, i'll rembembet the little advice you gave me, i'll be going now.

ReputationRep:
    They're old and unwanted, they have to fill up their time to menial and pathetic things.

Honestly, the amount of times old women at bus stops randomly start talking to my is unreal and really rather annoying. Having to do that 'Yes I am listening to your shoddy story' smirk and nod is really rather tiresome. I don't think I would ever swear at them though, or anyone I didn't really know unless they were being a total pikey **** and were about to mug me or something, it's rude.

Oh, before Christmas an old lady whom I had never met was talking to me in a shop about shopping and the like, I wasn't really listening until she came out with ''I don't really celebrate Christmas anymore since my husband died...'' WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SAY TO THAT??

ReputationRep:
    True. But just as yelling at the elderly is uncalled for, so it is not a good idea to insult someone personally for a post. The kid was just asking for advice/guidance to understand the situation better, everyone has to learn, especially so at his age. So wouldn't it be better to teach him what was wrong with his attitude rather than explaining what is wrong with him?

ReputationRep:
    not right now youre not....

good luck in the future, hope your ankle gets better ok, i'll rembembet the little advice you gave me, i'll be going now.
    As i work on a care of the elderly ward i doubt i will be yelling at them any time soon.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.