Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    You, of course you!
    i'm dividing my attention between many things, this is fairly low in importance right now, much more important that my phone is dying and i cant find the charger

ReputationRep:
    You *screamed* at them to "shut the **** up?" ... err, 1 I don't believe that and 2 you're proving their stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gear-guy)
    no, not yet, got another half hour, then i sit and text for ages.
    have you disovered girls yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ياسمين)
    You *screamed* at them to "shut the **** up?" ... err, 1 I don't believe that and 2 you're proving their stereotype.
    did you read the rest of the thread? i said that it was a fabricated incident to grt across my point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    have you disovered girls yet
    yes, some very nice ones actually, but thats a different story.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get it. Why would you make up a story about this instead of using a real experience? Surely using something that actually happened as evidence would make more sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rue the whirl)
    I dont get it. Why would you make up a story about this instead of using a real experience? Surely using something that actually happened as evidence would make more sense?
    its various experiences mixed together and exxagerated a bit, most of the things that happen to me involve chavs and the likes

All I can say is, this thread is ******* hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    People were right when they said it never happened

ReputationRep:
    its various experiences mixed together and exxagerated a bit, most of the things that happen to me involve chavs and the likes
    I for one would love to hear about these real experiences.

ReputationRep:
    hes in bed now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rue the whirl)
    I for one would love to hear about these real experiences.
    nah, thats personal stuff

nah, thats personal stuff
    Spill.

ReputationRep:
    So essentially you're asking why the people in your head are so rude? You should see a doctor about that And if not that, you appear to feel a compulsion to lie when, you assure us, the truth is just as good. I believe that is known as pathalogical lying, though I may be wrong, and either way it can be a serious problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobifier)
    So essentially you're asking why the people in your head are so rude? You should see a doctor about that And if not that, you appear to feel a compulsion to lie when, you assure us, the truth is just as good. I believe that is known as pathalogical lying, though I may be wrong, and either way it can be a serious problem
    no, there have been many times old people have directed insults at me

ReputationRep:
    no, there have been many times old people have directed insults at me
    And yet you still felt the need to lie about this particular time?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.