Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so no other comments on this exam then?????/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    so no other comments on this exam then?????/
    I imagine the discussion will pick up once the paper has been uploaded.

ReputationRep:
    I would have not wanted this paper last year, It had too much green chem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Presidential)
    I would have not wanted this paper last year, It had too much green chem.
    I thought last year's exam had more green-chemistry. Then again I probably thought that at the time due to not really revising green-chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    I thought last year's exam had more green-chemistry. Then again I probably thought that at the time due to not really revising green-chemistry.
    Last years definately had more Green Chemistry.. it had the Catalytic Converter and the CCS.. so I'm not complaining as such.

ReputationRep:
    so tru, I skipped all the green chem bits last year I thought it was just extra info.

ReputationRep:
    another person from havant on tsr

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmmm I think i lost my A grade . The hydrogen peroxide i think i started writing V2O2 for some reason in my answer??

Also with the H2O2 and antionnenenenene question i put its basically 100% atom economy as the antionnenenenene is reused, and i said the reactants would be easily obtained from air and are probably cheaper than the barium oxide or whatever was in the other equation.

+ I put Co2 is used for decaffinating coffee and CCS and chemists are making biofuels....

+++ i think i just made some stupid mistakes thoughtout and my head was like a cabbage after coming out of the exam, all mushy from so much concentration!!! my exam hall was freezing and there was water running down the wall next to me lol. Fun stuffs

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember what the last question on the paper was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustDan)
    Can anyone remember what the last question on the paper was?
    They gave us 2 graphs and it was somthing to do with the rise and fall in temperature and amounts of CO2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansonfish)
    They gave us 2 graphs and it was somthing to do with the rise and fall in temperature and amounts of CO2.
    Oh yes, thank you , jogged my memory.

On another note, reading your sig, i also have a sussex offer of BBB for Biomed science!!

ReputationRep:
    so you're the guy who supposedly lied about academics? apparantly you only got 4 A*'s at GCSE not 8.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecdon)
    so you're the guy who supposedly lied about academics? apparantly you only got 4 A*'s at GCSE not 8.....
    Not since the last time I checked...

ReputationRep:
    sorry to revive the dead thread, but i randomly thought of this the other day :p:

who remembers the question asking what is the oxidative process in the human body (something like that)

respiration??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    sorry to revive the dead thread, but i randomly thought of this the other day :p:

who remembers the question asking what is the oxidative process in the human body (something like that)

respiration??
    I was just thinking that very same thing, hence why i came on here...

Respiration's what i put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aylasira)
    I was just thinking that very same thing, hence why i came on here...
    Respiration's what i put
    haha eerie :p:

good! *hi five*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanCarroll)
    haha eerie :p:

good! *hi five*
    Yer, that was only one mark, then you had to use a hess cycle to get an enalthpy change of -2831 j

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustDan)
    Yer, that was only one mark, then you had to use a hess cycle to get an enalthpy change of -2831 j
    yeah but every mark counts

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the paper?

ReputationRep:
    anyone got the paper

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 10, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.