Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi, I'm an 18 year old female virgin, and I really can't stop thinking about sex. I keep reading about it everywhere and feeling intrigued, but a bit annoyed that I'm also not getting any. I also keep imagining sex with my ex, not sure whether it's cos I'm still in love with him or just sexually frustrated and need to imagine doing it with someone handsome like him. I masturbate occasionally but it doesn't seem like it would be the same as being with someone. What can I do to change the way I feel? And how do some of you wait so long? Help!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, come on. It could be worse, you could be male..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi, I'm an 18 year old female virgin, and I really can't stop thinking about sex. I keep reading about it everywhere and feeling intrigued, but a bit annoyed that I'm also not getting any. I also keep imagining sex with my ex, not sure whether it's cos I'm still in love with him or just sexually frustrated and need to imagine doing it with someone handsome like him. I masturbate occasionally but it doesn't seem like it would be the same as being with someone. What can I do to change the way I feel? And how do some of you wait so long? Help!
    The obvious solution would be to leap on somebodys ramming pole. Depends if you are saving it up for "the one" or whatever though.

(Original post by Hoody555)
    The obvious solution would be to leap on somebodys ramming pole. Depends if you are saving it up for "the one" or whatever though.
    Well, yes I am saving myself for "the one". It's taking me so long to find him though . And I'm not too good at attracting guys, so...

ReputationRep:
    sex on your own can be better,
    i regret not waiting so much!!!!!!!!
    honestly girls like you are rare and the guy that gets you is very lucky,
    in the meen time look into dildos and stuff,
    you will thank me

ReputationRep:
    The best advice I can give you is to be more confident around guys and get talking to them. You'll probably find someone you like and if you do, ask them out, get to know them and when you're ready, sleep with them. I know it's harder than it sounds but just remember to be yourself.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    naaaaaaaaa bro? serious?

ReputationRep:
    Can you not... satisfy yourself? It's what the rest of the single population has to do.

ReputationRep:
    Finding somebody would be the ideal solution to your problem. your mainly interested in sleeping with them so find somebody who is good enough and ...

x

ReputationRep:
    Everyone feels that way from time to time. If you wait it just makes the sex better.

ReputationRep:
    Change the way you think of sex, stop thinking of it as something you are or have to wait for. It's just something you haven't done yet but can whenever you want, big deal.

Just thought I'd let you know that I feel exactly the same! Same age, same situation. I'm not really 'saving myself for the one', but just want to sleep with someone decent who won't stop talking to me afterwards. I'm feeling pretty desperate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmiPark)
    Change the way you think of sex, stop thinking of it as something you are or have to wait for. It's just something you haven't done yet but can whenever you want, big deal.
    I get very angry when I read things like this. I am deeply religious, and believe that sex plainly for carnal enjoyment is debasing, objectifying and damaging. Do you want to become a drone, looking for pleasure wherever you can find it? Its similar to taking drugs! When you are older you would want to look back and say I did it right. None of this is relevant to you, but dont give in to the culture of spontaneity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lefneosan)
    I get very angry when I read things like this. I am deeply religious, and believe that sex plainly for carnal enjoyment is debasing, objectifying and damaging. Do you want to become a drone, looking for pleasure wherever you can find it? Its similar to taking drugs! When you are older you would want to look back and say I did it right. None of this is relevant to you, but dont give in to the culture of spontaneity.

I'm 19 and I'm a virgin, and I refuse to have sex(or anything sexual to be honest, even kissing), it's nothing but mere taint, and I don't want just anyone or anyone at all to have me and take something from me, that it is so personal. I also find sex for 'carnal enjoyment' is sick and the thought of having it for that reason literally makes me vomit.

Unlike you, I don't need 'religion' to tell me what to do with my life, I make my own morals.

I have never taken drugs or smoked, and I don't drink. And I'm still having fun and living life MY way.

So for your information I will look back one day, and know I did it right, and I will also be able to tell myself I did it 'MY way'.

ReputationRep:
    It's easier for a girl to put that right than a guy :P

Meet a guy you like the look of and be forward = sex.
    A guy doing that is less likely to be successful.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, i feel the same way right now. I can't think straight .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elldee)
    If you wait it just makes the sex better.
    :yep:

And also it's easier when you're a virgin than when you're not and haven't met a guy for ages :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    just have sex!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 1, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.