Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm not sitting either of these papers until the summer, but I just wanted to find out what people's thoughts were on how they went. Were they difficult/easy? How were the essay questions and grammar section?

I hope you get the grades you wanted for anyone who has sat them!

Also, how would I be able to get hold of these exam papers? Obviously, they won't be online for a while. Would it be worth asking the Languages department at school?

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? I'd really like to know how you found them.

ReputationRep:
    Hey... I did the Spanish AS exam as a resist, because I wasn't happy with what I got last summer, but I think this time it was a lot harder. Throughout the paper there were so many subjunctives, luckily I knew these so they didn't confuse me. However, the grammar section was horrible, I'd never heard of some of the words that I was supposed to change.

The essay questions were pretty good, as always there is one that you can relate to more and hopefully have more information to write on, this exam had a question on media - newspapers, health - sports, and maybe there was one on relationships? I don't remember but I obviously didn't choose it.

At what time do AQA put the past exam paper of this online for me to check the the answers? Or don't they until after we get our grades? :|

ReputationRep:
    Normally, they put the exam papers online 9 months after the exam. I might ask at school to have a look at the paper.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 17, 2010

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.