Turn on thread page Beta

sexual thoughts I always get..plus violent ones...crazy mind? watch

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if this normal or not but its like I only think about girls in a sexual way

Like today lots of pretty woman at work and they talk to me as in having a conversation bout random things/work things but in my mind im only thinking tits/ass/groping them...and syaing stuf liek yeh ill bend you over this table right now and stick my **** up your sweet round ass....or ill imagining cumming all over her face

Also, when having sex...Im not really overly bothered about just penetratvie sex

I really like to get my **** and rub it in their face and slap it off their face...and fist them and just do stuff like that...do all yo other guys into that as well...I liek to grab there face and stare at it whislt rubing my **** all over them

Also, other worrying thoughts is I get sexual/violent thoughts all the time

I really dotn liek any other adults....and based on the way they look or the way they dress my mind is always getting horrible thoughts towards them...like at work theres this dude..And my mind keeps saying what a little bald skinny idiot...ive never even talked to the guy..

And I often get thoughts like that just to do violent things...for a laugh ...like my mind says to push or kick someone etc...but its not really me..its my mind as I dont do it..but like my mind cahlenges me and urges me on to do nasty stuff....but i never do..its like a battle with my mind

And evenm wierd stuff like my mind says to grab a guys **** or kick him in the balls..not that I want to but just for a laugh and to be nasty

If I dont liek the perosn..basically my mind is always giving me violent, sexual thoughts...

But its not like its me thats thinking this...its like my mind is not my mind but is tellign me to do things and giving me ideas..BUT my mind doesnt do these things as it knows they are wrong BUT my other mind keeps suggesting and thinking them

tbh I guess the sexual thoughts towards woman are normal?

But the violetn thoughts are weird BUT

I control them its just a constant battle though

Liek people say hi and I go hi but my minds saying kick his face in sad bald **** or whatever etc...

Its only really confidetn or hard/tough people that my mind doesnt get thoughts like that...but weak or sad looking people my mind gets thoughts like that

ReputationRep:
    not normal. get some help.

ReputationRep:
    ITT American Psycho FAIL.

ReputationRep:
    try cognitive behavioural therapy

ReputationRep:
    so is this just llike OCD or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dairy Milk Chocolate)
    try cognitive behavioural therapy
    i dont like my shrink hes a bald skinny ****..i wanted too beat him up

the next one was posh and i wanted to beat him up becase he was posh

then i got a woman and she was stupid so i wanted to beat her up but also stick my **** in her face

(Original post by scarfaced)
    so is this just llike OCD or something
    More like Conduct Disorder/Anti-Social Personality Disorder.. veering on Sociopathy/Psychopathy.

OP, go to your doctor and ask to be assessed by a clinical psychologist before you harm someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    ITT American Psycho FAIL.
    Your spoiler is by far the funniest ive seen on TSR... aanyway if this really true

ReputationRep:
    This is very much relevant to my interests.

ReputationRep:
    OH NOES IT'S BACK!!11!!!

It looks like all the symptoms of extreme AIDs to me...You need to steal the gold necklace off the cappucin monkey at the zoo between 11:55 and 11:57 am on a thursday. Remember, weasel is not your enemy.

ReputationRep:
    http://thatwoman.files.wordpress.com...roll_spray.jpg

should clear you right up.

ReputationRep:
    ok ignorignthe violent stuff

What about sexaully..do you guys not get sexaul thoughts with attractive girls all the time? its natural?

and waht about slapping your **** on a girls face? is that a common fetish>

ReputationRep:
    Just **** the ****** and i'd like to know how you never get banned but I did after one thing. Oh and yes my dream is to slap my **** on a girls face and then jizz in her eyes

ReputationRep:
    Get some help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terraces)
    . Oh and yes my dream is to slap my **** on a girls face and then jizz in her eyes
    really?

I have doen it loads of times?

I like it...a lot

I like to rub my **** all over her face and then slap it on her and then get her to suck it then shell **** it off so i *** on her face

ReputationRep:
    Sigmund Freud?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    Sigmund Freud?
    wot about him

ReputationRep:
    really?

I have doen it loads of times?

I like it...a lot

I like to rub my **** all over her face and then slap it on her and then get her to suck it then shell **** it off so i *** on her face
    no lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terraces)
    no lol.
    why not?

never thought about it?

youd prefer normal penetrative sex?

ReputationRep:
    why not?

never thought about it?

youd prefer normal penetrative sex?
    ye i have thought about it i just dont get off on cumming in a girls eyes :o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.