Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There was certainly one this morning in Leeds for the under 25's but I have about £10 to my name until I get paid next week and the train fare would have used that so it wasn't an option. I don't think it's essential, afterall you'll meet people if you attend the course specific tutorials anyway. I read the email about my tutor last night and I couldn't find the "Tutor and Tutorials" link either but i've checked again this morning and it's there along with the tutors details. Izbizzle I see you're from York too, what course are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Tash, nice to discover local people! I'm starting U116 'Environment: Journeys through a changing world' in Feb, which so far seems really interesting... hoping to work towards a degree in Environmental Science. What about you? My first tutorial is not long after that too so it'll be good to meet people off the course, bit worried about finding it though as I've never been to Leeds! Have only lived in York since Oct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izbizzle)
    Hi Tash, nice to discover local people! I'm starting U116 'Environment: Journeys through a changing world' in Feb, which so far seems really interesting... hoping to work towards a degree in Environmental Science. What about you? My first tutorial is not long after that too so it'll be good to meet people off the course, bit worried about finding it though as I've never been to Leeds! Have only lived in York since Oct.
    Yeah i've not seen many York people on the OU boards, not even that many in Leeds so I felt quite alone. But that course sounds quite interesting, i'm doing W100 'Rules, rights and justice: an introduction to law' hopefully with a view to getting the LLB. I think any tutorials for it are in York thankfully as Leeds puzzles me too!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.