Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

stretching exercises help growth??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    hey
    I've just started doing some stretching excercises. I'm 15 years old and 164cm. i do the excercises for about 30 mins a week.

Does anyone know how long it would take me roughly to grow 6cm (for a boy) because i really want to be 170cm?

ty

ReputationRep:
    You're a slave to your genetics - they determine the maximum extent to which you can grow. All you can do is eat well, get plenty of quality exercise, get plenty of sleep and let nature take it's course.

Stretching, height supplements, etc have little or no efficacy.

(Original post by Titchy_1)
    I've just started doing some stretching excercises. I'm 15 years old and 164cm. i do the excercises for about 30 mins a week.

Does anyone know how long it would take me roughly to grow 6cm (for a boy) because i really want to be 170cm?
    Impossible to say - it could be a matter of months, it may be years or it may be never.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.