Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiiiii. Was wondering if anyone on here has already done this course? If so...any information about what the TMAs were like would be really helpful. I want to get an idea of what I'm up against before I start. Any gynormous essays or impossible questions??

:p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Am starting this course in Feb too

ReputationRep:
    Wooooohooooooo! Finally found someone on here that's doing it...I actually thought I was the only one.

You excited? I can't wait to get going and actually have something to do with my time!!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yeah, I've had a quick flick through the books and it looks interesting. The 3 hour exam sounds scary though

ReputationRep:
    I did two years at uni, so experienced plenty of 3 hour murder sessions haha. More worried about what the format of them will be like! OU seems to do things alot differently to brick unis (although that's probably stating the obvious).

ReputationRep:
    OU exams are quite similar as the ones I did at uni, 3 hours does seem long if you've not done it before but believe me it flies by. It's usually a mix of compulsory questions in the first section and then choose x amount of questions from the second section. Working through the practice papers is the best idea.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.