Turn on thread page Beta

Which country do you wish to visit? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A country that you have not visited before, but heard great things about it.

ReputationRep:
    I want to see America. Really see it! I mean I've been to New York but thats it and its a great city but hardly representable of the entire USA! I hope to visit every state eventually =] Its so diverse, deserts, national parks, beaches, big cities etc. Hopefully gonna see a few states this summer!

ReputationRep:
    New Zealand my Granddad has been 5 times and thinks that its amazing. I am planning to go once I have finished uni. I also want to go back to Jamaica I have been before but it amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karabe23)
    New Zealand my Granddad has been 5 times and thinks that its amazing. I am planning to go once I have finished uni. I also want to go back to Jamaica I have been before but it amazing
    Oh nice!

New Zealand and Jamaica seem nice to visit! Never been there....

ReputationRep:
    I've been saying France for ages and I finally got to go there for Christmas
    I'd like to go to Canada, Germany, Poland, Norway and the Antarctic.

ReputationRep:
    America definitely.. and also Rome

ReputationRep:
    Trollistan. :holmes:

Srsly though, America, Spain or Australia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reagan Smash)
    I want to see America. Really see it! I mean I've been to New York but thats it and its a great city but hardly representable of the entire USA! I hope to visit every state eventually =] Its so diverse, deserts, national parks, beaches, big cities etc. Hopefully gonna see a few states this summer!
    Good luck visiting all 50 states!!! :cool:

Btw I love GREEN DAY!!! \m/

ReputationRep:
    I would love to see Japan - love the whole Geisha thing :P and I would love to go to Canada in the Autumn, it looks so amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    I really want to go to Russia It looks amazing! Plus I'm in love with Russian history :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ankec001)
    I would love to see Japan - love the whole Geisha thing :P and I would love to go to Canada in the Autumn, it looks so amazing!!
    Indeed! This yellow/orange maple tree looks amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Iran to snowboard

ReputationRep:
    Greece..or England

ReputationRep:
    Of the ones I've not been to, I want to conquer the remaining two Scandinavian countries (Finland and Iceland) and also I'd LOVE to go to Estonia because it looks incredible... and Romania and Slovakia... oh my I want to go all over the shop actually!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quail)
    Of the ones I've not been to, I want to conquer the remaining two Scandinavian countries (Finland and Iceland) and also I'd LOVE to go to Estonia because it looks incredible... and Romania and Slovakia... oh my I want to go all over the shop actually!
    Hahahaha! Interesting choice of countries!

ReputationRep:
    australia, fiji, st lucia, bhutan, argentina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rain4475)
    australia, fiji, st lucia, bhutan, argentina
    Wow! I like the countries you picked!

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of this city called Tokyo
    :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    I really want to travel to Italy, more specifically Rome (obviously:p: ) and Venice. Mainly because it's one of the few European countries that I've never been to, and I'd LOVE to go round all the historical sites and museums and whatnot. Plus I hear Italian ice cream is unrivalled!

ReputationRep:
    I really wish to go to Cuba one day (especially Havana)...and Brela which is croatian amazing place...i want to go back there one day, and also south africa because my boyfriend comes from there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.