ReputationRep:
    Egypt
    Go for pyramid and river Nile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucantoni)
    thats where i picked it up from
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    i'd like to visit the whole world, places such as cuba, peru, israel, india, south africa or afghanistan are up there among the must be seen before i die. but doubtlessly, i'd love to live in england, just for a while.

ReputationRep:
    Japan

ReputationRep:
    I want to see the world!
    But especially Australia, New Zealand, Nepal and Thailand.
    I am going to visit Thailand this summer. Backpacking for 7 weeks, before starting uni! Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    north pole ? is it a country !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkeyy)
    hahahah... When you visit Israel, stop by my house, will ya
    :troll: it is not a country ! bull ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfy^)
    Pictures are pictures. Not everything is so pretty around here. Could be an interesting experience though. But you definitely need someone you can trust and knows his way around here, otherwise you'll get robbed in the first 5 minutes. :p:
    Sa inteleg ca esti roman. Nu-i de mirare ce parere are restul Europei fata de noi, cand noi cu gura noastra ne facem asa reclama. Sa fim seriosi, nu o sa fie nimeni jefuit in primele 5 minute. Tu ai fost vreodata? Eu nu..

ReputationRep:
    India, Japan, Sri Lanka, Russia, Australia, South Africa, Korea; Indonesia, malasya, Thailand, Cambodia and Laos I`ll go in two weeks! China.... I`m living there! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Which country don't I want to visit? I want to do the whole world. South-east asia has always been somewhere I would absolutely love to visit - Japan, South Korea, Phillipenes, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, China... I'd love to spend some time in Australia and New Zealand... Always wanted to go to the rainforsest of South America, see the waterfalls - Brazil, Venezuela etc. I'd love to visit America, Canada and Mexico, they all seem like interesting places... I'd love to explore the many many countries of Europe, especially the Scandinavian countries. Northern Africa is a place I would also like to visit - Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia... and maybe even central and southern Africa.

Think the only place I've missed out is Antarctica, but then I'd totally do that for the experience too. I'd say the only countries I probably wouldn't visit are those empty ones (Mongolia, Kazakhstan etc.) and war torn counties (Afghanistan, Iraq etc.)

Damn, I really should be more specific...

Here we go:

ReputationRep:
    The UK. I've never been there, but applied to universities over there. I guess it's time to visit.

ReputationRep:
    Norway, Australia, South Africa, Thailand and Hong Kong.

Norway mainly though, and it'd have to be at an Aurora heavy time.

ReputationRep:
    Germany, Austria, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Russia, Estonia, Slovenia, Scandinavia... just pretty much all of Europe really (:

oh & the UK of course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    Which country don't I want to visit? I want to do the whole world. South-east asia has always been somewhere I would absolutely love to visit - Japan, South Korea, Phillipenes, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, China... I'd love to spend some time in Australia and New Zealand... Always wanted to go to the rainforsest of South America, see the waterfalls - Brazil, Venezuela etc. I'd love to visit America, Canada and Mexico, they all seem like interesting places... I'd love to explore the many many countries of Europe, especially the Scandinavian countries. Northern Africa is a place I would also like to visit - Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia... and maybe even central and southern Africa.

Think the only place I've missed out is Antarctica, but then I'd totally do that for the experience too. I'd say the only countries I probably wouldn't visit are those empty ones (Mongolia, Kazakhstan etc.) and war torn counties (Afghanistan, Iraq etc.)

Damn, I really should be more specific...

Here we go:
    hey, Kazakhstan not an empty country!

I've never been there but I would definitely like to visit (:

from what I've seen on the show "the Amazing Race", Kazakhstan seems like a really pretty country!

Mongolia as well (:

ReputationRep:
    WELL mines a really stupid reason
    but you know fiji water? http://newsfall.com/wp-content/uploa.../fijiwater.jpg
    i want to go to fiji ever since i saw a bottle of it..

ReputationRep:
    Its hard to tell really since I'm planning to do a lot of trips in the future. This year I'm going to Paris, France and then USA,New York and some more cities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkeyy)
    A country that you have not visited before, but heard great things about it.
    Egypt
    India
    Saudi Arabia
    Turkey
    Canada
    Italy
    Spain
    Brazil
    USA
    Mexico
    Australia
    China
    Japan
    UAE
    Thailand
    Russia
    Greece
    Morocco

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.