Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which country do you wish to visit? watch

ReputationRep:
    North Korea would be quite an experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sosow)
    I would like to travel almost everywhere.But the countries I'm most eager to go to are:All the UK countries,Australia,the USA,Greece,Finland,New Zealand.
    If you want to see Finland, you MUST go with a company called Activties Abroad! They take you dog sledding, reindeer trekking, snowmobiling... all the fun stuff. But they do it with the local guides so you honestly, honestly feel like you're not a tourist. Just a bloke (or girl!) having tons of fun with new mates. http://www.activitiesabroad.com/

Australia, do it with Austravel. Cliched but it's because they're bloody good! http://www.austravel.com/?utm_source...word=austravel

ReputationRep:
    Japan particularly Hokkaido, Taiwan, Australia, Paris, Spain......all so nice!!

ReputationRep:
    France, UK, Netherlands, Italy, Czech Republic, and Spain!

ReputationRep:
    Malaysia. Japan. Switzerland. Italy. AND Madagascar

ReputationRep:
    Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Turkey

ReputationRep:
    Spain, Morocco, India, Dubai

ReputationRep:
    Australia! So so badlyyyy! I would like to visit China, Japan and India as well but Australia is the main one. I would like to visit Russia as well, I wish I could speak Russian so so badly.

ReputationRep:
    Austria. I really want to see Vienna, the seat of the long dissolved Hapsburg Dynasty.
    European history is so cool.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    India and Australia

ReputationRep:
    Australia, America ,Hawaii , Bahamas ,Portugal, Spain, Turkey,Greece,Italy,Canada, New Zealand,Iceland,Tasmania (I have a long list)

ReputationRep:
    South Korea, Indonesia, Australia , Argentina, Taiwan, Laos, Peru & Chile. :'D

ReputationRep:
    I've been fortunate enough to have travelled a lot!

I'd like to go to China, Mexico, Vietnam, Russia, Czech republic, as many south sea islands as possible

ReputationRep:
    Botswana, Namibia, South Korea,Cuba,Jamaica,Puerto Rico Ghana, Eygpt and Pakistan(lol a black person)

ReputationRep:
    I've been saying France

ReputationRep:
    Cuba, Germany, Egypt, Poland, Austria..

ReputationRep:
    I would really like to visit New Zealand. I want to see the fantastic landscapes they have.

ReputationRep:
    Greece, Turkey, and Egypt are pretty high on my list; there is so much history in these countries. I would like to actually visit the countries about which I have read so much.

Also, the Holy Lands: Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, etc. (Although, I could do without the cavity search)

ReputationRep:
    India, Colombia, China, Japan and Chechnya.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Japan, I'd love to go there, for all sorts of reasons.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.