Turn on thread page Beta

Girls. Mans man or shopping buddy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    You're the guy who will either get friend zoned or cheated on.
    You need to be way more aggressive/assertive when it comes to attracting women and atm you just sound like you would be needy/pussy on the pedestal.

Oh and the majority of girls will say they would date you because you appear a 'nice guy', but in actuality we know women don't know what they want and generally would take an alpha male over a beta male most times.
    Manly man > camp man 100%
    :eek: This person doesn't make any sence.

basically don't bother changing to be a "manly man" or "bloky man" if your personality is "camp". I know plenty of guys who are straight with a camp personality and they are doing fine (even in the girlfriend department). And have you ever wondered why girls fall for gay in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    I am an extremely manly man.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._7060972_n.jpg
    Love the snake bites!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    Love the snake bites!

How can you even see them : D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    How can you even see them : D
    On your profile pic :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sbarrie2)
    On your profile pic :p:
    Oops.. I have no brain power left, i've been awake for 40 hours =[

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.