Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 24th November and have heard nothing. Cause for concern or normal?

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer in October, but it seems to depend on the department and who's dealing with your application. Some people here didn't get offers until March/April.

ReputationRep:
    I applied a week before you and nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    i applied on the end of November and got the confirmation letter on 2nd of December.
    received a conditional offer letter on 9th of January 2010

ReputationRep:
    11 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razz24)
    11 days
    :eek: Considering we are applying for the same course that is kinda worrying. Congrats on the offers though, are you going to the UEA subject day on 10th Feb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by buyingtheticket)
    :eek: Considering we are applying for the same course that is kinda worrying. Congrats on the offers though, are you going to the UEA subject day on 10th Feb?
    There's no need to worry at all! Someone on the board got an offer about a week or two before I did.

I don't think so, since I live in Switzerland. I really wish I could since I haven't seen ANY of the unis I'm applying to

ReputationRep:
    for me,it's 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    hmm..i got my offer 3 weeks later =)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 9, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.