Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear All!!
    Just wondering if anybody had any advice on core 3 this coming wednesday...Im basically starting the syllabus right now from scratch because i have not listened in the slightest! Just aiming for a C grade for now, as a back up incase I F*** it up in summer! Is there a relationship between past exam papers? What kind of questions award the most marks etc...
    Any help at all and i will be more than grateful!!! and respect to all the people who have listened in class!
    yeah! Thanks all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImScrewed)
    Dear All!!
    Just wondering if anybody had any advice on core 3 this coming wednesday...Im basically starting the syllabus right now from scratch because i have not listened in the slightest! Just aiming for a C grade for now, as a back up incase I F*** it up in summer! Is there a relationship between past exam papers? What kind of questions award the most marks etc...
    Any help at all and i will be more than grateful!!! and respect to all the people who have listened in class!
    yeah! Thanks all
    i would also like to no this:yes:

ReputationRep:
    get every past paper possible and hammer them until you can glance at a question and know exactly what you need to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImScrewed)
    Dear All!!
    yeah! Thanks all

yeah im doing it too. Just do as many past papers as you can. I think that the questions that are longer and award the most marks are the trignometry and differentiation questions...so maybe focus on these??? good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    learn how to use these rules

"the product rule"

"the chain rule"

"the quotient rule"

these are the vital differentiation rules, will get you about 20 marks in the exam

ReputationRep:
    thank you all!! good tips there we shall see how it goes hey!! any more ideas keep them flooding in boys! girls perhaps. xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.