Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I recently started University in September at The Oxford Brookes. However, I have really hated the University, especially the course and just the University in general. As part of the course at Brookes, 50% of the degree in group work; I haven't got anything against group work, but on starting Brookes, I found out that in the groups your in as part of your course, everyone in that group gets the same mark. Is it just me, or is this unfair? Also, I think the University so clicky!!!

I have applied to other Universities; however, do you think its better just to stick Brookes out or move on?

ReputationRep:
    If you're not happy, move on.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, yeah we get assessed as a group, so everyone gets the same mark. I know it might seem unfair but you have to make sure everyone has an equal input.

ReputationRep:
    My advice would be, that if you don't like it then cut your losses sooner rather than later. x

ReputationRep:
    this guy is such a retard, and im not even trying to be a ****.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.