Turn on thread page Beta

bigger tits and clearer skin? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Wut? No wai! :eyebrow:
    :sadnod: Nana Green told me, I also think she called me a pussy clart? I couldn't tell, I'd pissed myself

ReputationRep:
    My skin cleared up and my boobs got bigger.. But I also gained quite a bit of weight.

I wouldn't say to go on it if you don't have to, but if you really want to you should go to your doctor about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    I got clearer skin but my boobs stayed the same size.
    Ah Meenu, you make conservatism fun. If I wasn't an over-dramatic liberal I'd salute you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperGiant)
    All I'm saying is medicine is a science, and why would the pill be a treatment for acne if there was no evidence to suggest it helped clear skin??
    I was referring to boobage growth.

ReputationRep:
    pics or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    I wish my boobs were smaller...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of the Standard of Taste)
    I was referring to boobage growth.
    Oh yeah, true that was just me thinking it is a possibility but I am all out of evidence.

I think this calls for an intensive boob growth experiment

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's worth going on the pill just for that. You can just buy products to clear up your skin and there are herbal tablets that you can take to increase your bust size (I went from an A to a D in 3 months).

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, true that was just me thinking it is a possibility but I am all out of evidence.

I think this calls for an intensive boob growth experiment
    Haha
    Lets find some participants.

ReputationRep:
    I heard the pill makes you gain weight, like 5-10 stone. My friend is on the pill, shes fat.

ReputationRep:
    I wish they'd develop a 'big tits pill', so every girl would be packing a G-cup. That would be schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

(Original post by RahRah09)
    I went from an A to a D in 3 months.
    Pics or it didn't happen. This also applies to any girl who 'claims' to have boobs; clearly these claims needed to be internet-verified by a qualified professional.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's worth going on the pill just for that. You can just buy products to clear up your skin and there are herbal tablets that you can take to increase your bust size (I went from an A to a D in 3 months).
    Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds cool. What are the names of these herbal tablets?

(not for me, I have a gf who has a problem that whenever she looses weight she looses it on her boobs, but if she gains weight she will not put it back on her boobs so it might be handy for her)

ReputationRep:
    OP, do not go on the pill. If I had a choice, I would never take the pill again! There are alot of side effects. I've been on the pill for a few years now and I can say it has made me put on weight - especially around my hips. It has made my boobs grow from a B/C to a D/DD and even an E in some shops! I really hate them now because I loved my C's. It makes me feel bloated alot of the time. It puts you at an increased risk of breast cancer and forming a blood clot. I have not noticed any change in my skin, it has always been good so can't really help there. I can go on and on.

I would definitely NOT take it just to get better skin and get bigger boobs.

ReputationRep:

(not for me, I have a gf who has a problem that whenever she looses weight she looses it on her boobs, but if she gains weight she will not put it back on her boobs so it might be handy for her)
    For her or for you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Seriously?

Yeah, seriously. They're called Breast Success and I took them because I lost weight and then had tiny boobs -.- but now they're all big and lovely again. Yay!

You can buy them on ebay very cheaply and if you go on the official websites (UK and US) there should be a FAQ somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinkle06)
    For her or for you :p:
    lol yeah I know, I'm so selfless

Yeah, seriously. They're called Breast Success and I took them because I lost weight and then had tiny boobs -.- but now they're all big and lovely again. Yay!

You can buy them on ebay very cheaply and if you go on the official websites (UK and US) there should be a FAQ somewhere.
    Thanks for the help, I'll suggest it to her

ReputationRep:
    i put on weight, when i lost weight i lost it in my boobs, so no point really.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help, I'll suggest it to her
    *cough* rep *cough*
    :rolleyes: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    *cough* rep *cough*
    :rolleyes: :cool:
    lol I seriously would and I kind of feel compelled to give this other guy rep cause he helped me design a computer. Whatever, can't do anything atm cause I gave someone neg at like 3 this morning. Wait till 12 you might be in luck

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.