Turn on thread page Beta

bigger tits and clearer skin? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HyperGiant)
    lol I seriously would and I kind of feel compelled to give this other guy rep cause he helped me design a computer. Whatever, can't do anything atm cause I gave someone neg at like 3 this morning. Wait till 12 you might be in luck

Yaaay XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Well, the first one I went on (Microgynon) made my boobs bigger (and the rest of me got fatter too :sad:) and made my previously nice skin go awful. The second (Dianette) cleared up my skin and my 'bigger boobs' stayed.

You might have to go through a few different pills to find one that works for you, and even then it's not guaranteed that you'll get bigger boobs or nice skin, and even less likely you'll get both at the same time imo :p:
    I agree with the Microgynon part, it increased my appetite A LOT. I think coming off of it and going onto Logynon has really helped with my weight loss. I went up a cup size when I went on the pill, but I was already a 32 f/g so I didn't really appreciate it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I had to go on the pill a few months ago to sort out hormone levels and although it served its purpose it was awful. It made me go through bouts of feeling really depressed and made me ridiculously emotional and gave me migraines. Also I put on weight and had lots of cramps too, so unless it's completely necessary then I'd say keep away! Also having spoken to a friend about it, she had to have it for a week and it made her very sick and her friends had similar experiences. erughh never again unless i have to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I've never been on the pill and I have clear skin and big tits.

I defy logic.
    This made me lol so damn much... Typical Bubbles!

EDIT: thanks for the anon pos rep somebody! Fancy telling me who you are seeing as it was quite a lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halii_94)
    you know if u take the pill for long enough u permenantly wont be able to have children...yeah it has them advantages but what about the disadvantages?
    http://www.fertilityexpert.co.uk/Doe...Fertility.html

"Despite these worries, the good news is that the view from experts is that there’s no evidence to suggest the pill causes infertility."

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/birth...on/202990.html

"There is no evidence that taking a combined pill for any length of time, with or without breaks, affects fertility in any way."

http://www.babycenter.com/404_can-lo...ive_1404486.bc

"No — there's no evidence that long-term use of the birth control pill interferes with fertility."

And there's plenty more where that came from. It might take a bit longer to conceive after coming off the pill, but there's no evidence to show that it'll permanently affect your fertility.

OP, as many other people have said, the pill does have other side effects, and won't necessarily give you "bigger tits and clearer skin." If you do decide to go on the pill for that reason, you need to be prepared for there to be other negative side effects, and that you may need to swap pills a few times. I'd have a look at the other options (like the herbal pills mentioned before) before going on the pill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahRah09)
    *cough* rep *cough*
    :rolleyes: :cool:
    PM the pictures to prove it. I'm going to need it to show my girlfriend that it works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halii_94)
    you know if u take the pill for long enough u permenantly wont be able to have children...yeah it has them advantages but what about the disadvantages?
    Utter b/s.

TBH OP, I think most girls start taking the pill at a time when their bodies are changing (when they're teenagers) so their boobs would have probably increased naturally anyway, and its nothing to do with the Pill! As for skin, it may work but Microgynon actually made my skin worse (after taking it for 4 years) so I'm now on Yasmin after trying 2 other pills to clear it up.

Taking the pill to make your boobs grow and to get clear skin is pretty naive and shallow, imo. xx

ReputationRep:
    I was on ovranette and although it gave me bigger boobs (DD-G), it made the rest of me bigger too, i gained 2.5 stone, the pill combined with **** uni food. My skin was never a problem. I didn't get on with pill and after 2 years wen ton the implant. I still have my big boobs and clear skin and the weight is falling off my belly with exercise and reduced eating.

ReputationRep:
    I got bigger boobs, yay!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt go on the pill just for those reasons =| I was on it due to spots and it had cleared them up I then started using it as a contraceptive and i did put on weight but i think it was due to becoming lazy haha! but yeh it does work for spots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    PM the pictures to prove it. I'm going to need it to show my girlfriend that it works.
    She (You) can look online and try to find one bad review.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    Never really had skin problems but both of the pills I've been on have never done a thing to make my boobs bigger and I'm an A cup.
    This! (except B cup)

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the problem with bigger breasts and also clearer skin looks and feels much nicer.

If it's true, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you gals are lucky - a pill to make boobs bigger!! (for most anyway) :woo:

Wish us guys had pills too, for willy growth :p:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was on Yaz (I think it is known as Yasmin elsewhere) last year, and got spots (mostly before my period, but still)
    It did make my boobs a bit fuller tho' (but I didn't go up a cup size -- I'm still an A).

ReputationRep:
    Nothing's guaranteed, you could just as easily have your chest stay the same size and see your skin get worse. My skin has never changed while on the pill, and I went up a cup size on Femodene.

ReputationRep:
    Some pills can make your boobs grown and clear spots but it just depends on the individual and the pill they take. Dianette is known for clearing acne but it may make no difference to an individual. There are also disadvantages; I asked my doctor to go on Dianette because of my spots and he wouldn't put me on it because it makes your cholestrol higher and increases the risk of blood clots! I'm on Femodene since 4 weeks and it'll take 6 weeks to make any difference to my skin if it's going to make any difference. I have noticed my skin getting clearer but this could be due to anything, like less stressed or different skincare.
    I was on Microgynon for 2 1/2 years and it didn't make any difference to my boobs, I'm still a 32 B
    It's worth going on it to find out if it'll make any difference to you though. This pill might be different to my previous one, hope it does help my skin clear up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabyGirl92)
    Some pills can make your boobs grown and clear spots but it just depends on the individual and the pill they take. Dianette is known for clearing acne but it may make no difference to an individual. There are also disadvantages; I asked my doctor to go on Dianette because of my spots and he wouldn't put me on it because it makes your cholestrol higher and increases the risk of blood clots! I'm on Femodene since 4 weeks and it'll take 6 weeks to make any difference to my skin if it's going to make any difference. I have noticed my skin getting clearer but this could be due to anything, like less stressed or different skincare.
    I was on Microgynon for 2 1/2 years and it didn't make any difference to my boobs, I'm still a 32 B
    It's worth going on it to find out if it'll make any difference to you though. This pill might be different to my previous one, hope it does help my skin clear up.
    I couldn't go on Dianette either, because of my family history of high cholesterol and high blood pressure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    I couldn't go on Dianette either, because of my family history of high cholesterol and high blood pressure!
    Yeah my auntie and uncle are on pills for high blood pressure and my mum's got high blood pressure too so couldn't risk it! I'd rather have smaller boobs than risk a health problem like that tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'm on Yasmin, and it didn't make my boobs bigger or make me gain weight, but it really helped my skin.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.