The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
My boobs got biger and my skin stayed the same, wtf?

Why no muscle biger?
Reply 61
blinkbelle
I couldn't go on Dianette either, because of my family history of high cholesterol and high blood pressure!
You hav a family history of high cholesterol and high bp? :confused: Try a good nurtrional diet and exercise :rolleyes:
Reply 62
I might like you cause I like big breast:smile: tell me if it works out
Reply 63
My pill gives me spots, so good luck.
Reply 64
Sakura-Chan
Well, the first one I went on (Microgynon) made my boobs bigger (and the rest of me got fatter too :sad:) and made my previously nice skin go awful. The second (Dianette) cleared up my skin and my 'bigger boobs' stayed.

I had the same with Microgynon, but I found Dianette did absolutely nothing for my skin, so I guess it's down to the individual person really.
Reply 65
That's insane. :facepalm:
My skin wasn't bad before I went on the pill, but I'm on Mercillon, my skin is clear and my boobs have gone from a C - E ha! But i'm on it for contraceptive reasons, but my friend went on the pill to clear her skin and it worked a charm!
Been on microgynon.

I don't *think* my skin improved or got worse. I didn't put on or lose any weight. Boobs appeared perhaps a little bigger, or maybe it was just fuller and rounder?

There was a nice change in boobs, but nothing as drastic as a cupsize. I really like microgynon for controlling my periods and not having side effects.

Pretty irritating taking a pill every day though OP - I'd say it wasn't worth it just for a possible but uncertain improvement in boobs or skin (especially when weighed against possible weight gain/ skin worsening).

There's not much you can do about your boobs, but if you are really worried about your skin go to the GPs and get something. I never had *terrible* acne and they gave me Zyneryt without even looking at my face - this improved my skin greatly.
2 of my friends said that going on the pill was really good because it made their boobs grow loads (one friend said she was wearing an A, went on the pill, got measured as a D) and also apparently skin cleared up. i don't have loads of spots but sometimes i get a few that i'd rather live without.

im on microgynon, my skin's not changed up maybe improved slightly. no big breasts though. to be honest, i really wouldn't depending on "the" pill to get larger boobs etc. it varies completely from person to person. but just ask your GP for advice. :smile:
a_t
They're not mutually exclusive :rolleyes:

It varies from girl to girl, my current gf got all spotty when she took the pill, she also became a moody bitch so that doesn't help either

:rofl:
blinkbelle
Utter b/s.

TBH OP, I think most girls start taking the pill at a time when their bodies are changing (when they're teenagers) so their boobs would have probably increased naturally anyway, and its nothing to do with the Pill! As for skin, it may work but Microgynon actually made my skin worse (after taking it for 4 years) so I'm now on Yasmin after trying 2 other pills to clear it up.

Taking the pill to make your boobs grow and to get clear skin is pretty naive and shallow, imo. xx

Anonymous neg rep = how sad :no:
If you go on the pill for bigger tits and clearer skin you are stupid. It normally makes you gain weight and FYI it is a contraceptive so take it seriously, its actually has a purpose.
Reply 72
I'm on the pill "Dianette", which generally isn't used MAINLY as a contraceptive these days; more for skin problems.
I am using it for my skin, and it's working.
My boobs have gotten slightly bigger, but i have gained half a stone in weight as well.
Tbh, there is no point going on it if you don't need it.
If you're deeply unhappy with yourself, do what you have to do, but if you're just going on it for bigger tits and a reduction of like, one spot, then the side effects pretty much out weigh the benefits.
What's the point of going on a contraceptive when there is no reason to? Just to get slightly bigger tits so you can attract more boys?
You're effecting your body, playing with yourself, and usless you HAVE to, i wouldn't.
Reply 73
Ive had different effects with different pills. Microgynon doesnt count sincei was only on it for a week as it caused me severe depression. But loestrin gave me clear skin, cerazette made no differnce and marvelon gave me bigger boobs and has made my skin worse. Unfortunately marvelon is the only one that hasnt given me emotional problems or 6 month long periods, so i have to stick with it even thogh its given me bad skin.
I'm on Mercillon - my boobs grew from a C-E woops, and like you, didn't have bad skin originally, but I rarely get a spot these days! I wouldn't go on the pill just for that though, obviously they can have side effects, but it depends on you - other advantages like regular periods and stuff are good too :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending