Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    Umm i can't imagine you would meet many 2nd years in freshers, seeing as we're already part of the course and that. well have fun dude.
    in other words he doesn't wanna know you. Believe me I have met Malcolmnewmoney84 during my first year at Brookes and he is an absolute (enter offensive word here)!!!!!!!!!! (p.s his name isn't really malcolm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryFred)
    in other words he doesn't wanna know you. Believe me I have met Malcolmnewmoney84 during my first year at Brookes and he is an absolute (enter offensive word here)!!!!!!!!!! (p.s his name isn't really malcolm)
    OMFGGG!!!! arghhhh, BUSTED!! this is soo embarrassing Fred.

ReputationRep:
    haha. i think i might know of you. i doubt you do know me though actually do you study history or something?
    Close, I do English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doivid)
    Law at Oxford
    erm i'm on your course...can I ask what specifically you don't like?

fail! just saw this is last years thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Harlequinn Mask)
    Close, I do English
    you were at a house-party in headington on monday yeah?

ReputationRep:
    Oh for sure, the rah population in Cheney is immense lol. I've met some diamonds at Brookes. Can't wait to get back tbh. Oh I'm doing Real Estate Management. I know quite a few people who are doing just English

quote me next time btw mate, so I know you're talking to me
    Hey dude, I'm Just wondering what you think of the real estate management course? I've just applied for construction management. cheers

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.