Turn on thread page Beta

Why does she not reply to my messages like she used to? watch

Hi me and this girl like each other. We added each other in facebook and she was really long and chirpy in her replies to me but the thing is in person im a bit shy and she was the one alway was initiating and approaching me face to face and not me. She once told me that why didnt i talk in person in front of her friends (im shy shes not), then one day she completely ignored me and then whenever she says hi she has a dissapointed look on her face. She does still talk to me in person (but she has a sad look in her eyes for some reason) but now her email replies take ages and they are very short etc.

why is she acting like that and what do i do?

serious replies please

i think she may be .. hmm i dont know how to describe this. I have this same problem. Except we didnt email we talked on msn and text.. anyway to the point. When the guy that I liked texted me saying he liked me I was like yeahhh and really happy and then we went to watch a film one day and he was sooooooooo silent. It was killing me.. seriously.. I think the best thing to do is just chat to her Talk to her like you do on facebook and emails. If you can talk to her on emails and other stuff you can do it in person as well I think maybe she's trying to forget you.. I know I'm doing that. When the guy lacks confidence the girl is becomes abit.. She just wants to get over you but it's so hard becuase she still likes you but you dont seem to talk in front of her so maybe she wants to show her friend that you two are .. i dont know how to explain this.. gir;'s minds are very difficult. I dont think guys would understand. WE read into too much things... I dont think iwas any help.. but anyway just talk to her, be more confident. And she maybe acting the way she is because she's disappointed thing didn't go further maybe???

ReputationRep:
    She may have mistaken your shyness for disinterest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkyrocker)
    She may have mistaken your shyness for disinterest.
    this. Don't meet girls through the internet if you're not prepared to talk face to face.
    She probably looks disappointed because she got her hopes up to meet you just to find out you were a mute.

ReputationRep:
    i remember you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why I got negged for my earlier comment, it seemed fair to me?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.