Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I saw a girl today upset, down on herself. It actually affected me and I thought I would like to make a difference and work with young people. What channels are there and interesting careers, besides teaching itself(training college etc which I don't have) where you can work with youths?
    • PS Reviewer

    PS Reviewer
    Without specific qualifications you could be a youth worker, support worker, work in a childrens home/Connexions etc, social work assistant, healthcare assistant, in hostels for young people, drug/alcohol support organisations...
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.