The Student Room Group

What does your hair look like after velcro rollers?

I have mid-length / almost long hair, naturally quite straight and it holds a lot of volume when I blow dry up upside down (whether that makes a difference I'm not sure) but will velcro rollers work in my hair type and what sort of look will they give? Will it be curly? Or straight and big/bouncy? If I use plenty of hair spray and leave them in for a few hours before going out will the style last for up to 5 hours?
Straight and bouncy but you have to hairspray it to death or it will drop - preferably upside down. No it will probably drop after 5 hours.
Reply 2
Velcro rollers did NOTHING for my hair except make it a weird shape, and were a bloody pain to sleep in. Which is a big no no as I sleep in some form of curler every night.

I personally would say use foam rollers (very cheap and rather comfy to sleep on with a really good effect you can work with) or learn how to pin curl. :smile:

If it's too curly for you just brush it out and it should just kinda go a bit wavy, big kinda of curls.

I suggest go to youtube. There's masses of tutorials that teach you how to do your hair like a pro and pick the right rollers and stuff.

Latest

Trending

Trending