Turn on thread page Beta

Ideas for an 18th! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm trying to plan my 18th after exams (was actually born on the 3rd Jan.... what a pisstake eh?) and I really want this one to be a good one... but i have a few problems

I've got a budget of around £100, give or take a tenner or so and living in (north) london, does anyone have any ideas of clubs/pubs/bars etc that can cater for 18ths at a really cheap price...
    ... or am i just dreaming? =/

any help appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Try some social clubs or even golf/bowling clubs. They can rent out halls at a reasonable price and usually have cheap drink.

ReputationRep:
    Why go to a club when you can just do it at home. Spend half of that money on booze and tell everyone to at least bring a bit, and bring some music or use that money and whatever else to hire somewhere, a small place.

Failing that, just go to Stringfellows or Spearmint Rhino's.

ReputationRep:
    the trouble with at home is that you put yourself at risk from crashers and some jerks may raid your house :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuggy)
    the trouble with at home is that you put yourself at risk from crashers and some jerks may raid your house :|
    Um, not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuggy)
    You've watched too much American Pie...

ReputationRep:
    Get together with a few other Janurary babies in the same friendship group as you and you could easily afford to hire out a small club for the night. Its all the trend in Leicester right now, and its what I'm doing.
    If you've all got similar friends then the atmosphere will be great and the clubs can sort out DJs, security, catering stuff like that.
    (We're going out for a meal with closer friends before, keeps the costs for the party way down as well).

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.