Turn on thread page Beta

Academic info in sig: great, arrogant, appropriate..? watch

ReputationRep:
    i dont really care what they have in their sig

ReputationRep:
    I'd just like to let everyone know that I got 27 As at A-level (probably got 100% in all of them but I don't need to look at that), to go with my 64 A*s at GCSE. I applied to both Cambridge and Oxford at once (because I can), and got the unconditional offers from both as expected. Not sure who I'll reject though because I don't think either of them gave me as good an offer as I deserve, after all.

ReputationRep:
    Don't really care. Their choice.

ReputationRep:
    Academic infos are inspiring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykiie)
    [ SPOILER ] Hello [ /SPOILER]

Don't put the spaces in

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hello

HEYYY thanks! yours was the easiest way, i feel cool with my spoiler :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If I did that everyone would be so shocked looking at my grades and comparing them with the unis I applied for.

/imperial dropout

ReputationRep:
    Meh, not really a biggy for me. People can do what they like, but it's always seemed more appropriate to me for people to put their academics on their actual profile, and things like their UCAS application in their sig. :dontknow:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.