Turn on thread page Beta

Sorry if this is graphical but this is the truth and i dont know if i should listen to my head or my heart

hey guys...

I'm homosexual, and have had a boyfriend for a while now. We have done foreplay, its always been me on the giving end and this has only started to affect me recently i will explain later.
    I've always been "experimenting" with fruits and stuff, i really like the feeling, and my boyfriend asked me to recieve anal. I jumped at the thought and we've done it a few times now but i am always the one recieving it, he never shows interest in me. I've recently had lots of pain in my anus but he tells me its nothing and i dont want to lose him =[
    We have been together for a little over a year now, but i dont know if now is enough... he is alot older than me but i dont know if i will meet someone like my Putty =(

please help me, i know some people dont like homosexuals but this is seriuos :[

ReputationRep:
    What's the question?
    you want to be the active and he doesn't want to?

perhaps it just takes time, you said you did it "a few times" ...

ReputationRep:
    If he's pressuring you into sex, he is not being a good person, and you can tell him to go **** himself. No one has the right to do that.

It is weird that he doesn't reciprocate.

If the only reason you're staying with him is because you're lonely... there's plenty more fish in the sea, as the saying goes. No one should feel entitled to having sex with you, and if you don't get anything out of it, and he doesn't make you happy/care about you, leave.

ReputationRep:
    personally, i think theres something wrong here, you take it but he doesnt, i do think thats unfair... and he is being mega unfair with the whole pain thing, you shouldnt have to put up with pain like that, if it hurts you, stop it, or do it less often, he should also be receiving in my opinion...

ReputationRep:
    If he's pressuring you into sex, he is not being a good person, and you can tell him to go **** himself. No one has the right to do that.

If the only reason you're staying with him is because you're lonely... there's plenty more fish in the sea, as the saying goes. No one should feel entitled to having sex with you, and if you don't get anything out of it, and he doesn't make you happy/care about you, leave.

ReputationRep:
    and I'm doing my homework but lets not get big headed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry if this is graphical but this is the truth and i dont know if i should listen to my head or my heart hey guys...

I'm homosexual, and have had a boyfriend for a while now. We have done foreplay, its always been me on the giving end and this has only started to affect me recently i will explain later.
    I've always been "experimenting" with fruits and stuff, i really like the feeling, and my boyfriend asked me to recieve anal. I jumped at the thought and we've done it a few times now but i am always the one recieving it, he never shows interest in me. I've recently had lots of pain in my anus but he tells me its nothing and i dont want to lose him =[
    We have been together for a little over a year now, but i dont know if now is enough... he is alot older than me but i dont know if i will meet someone like my Putty =(

please help me, i know some people dont like homosexuals but this is seriuos :[
    listen to your *******

ReputationRep:
    If it hurts, something's not being done right. Simple as. It's not nothing, and you should not let him tell you otherwise. It's not fair that he expects things to be one-way. You're clearly not happy, and he shouldn't expect you to just accept that.

You've been together for some time, so I hope you'll be able to talk about this. Please don't let him continue to make you feel like this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)

Exactly this, and if you're in pain then stop for your own sakes, this is your own health :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.