Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What makes you wanna pick it up and read?:) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I am writing for the Uni paper and even though i have different kinds of ideas or topics that interests me, i find it difficult to start on one which people would find interesting to read.

So my question is, what makes you wanna pick up a paper and read it? to rephrase that question more clearly, what kind of topics or issues that most 17-25 year old are interested in?

your response to this is much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    prob all the details on celebrities, weddings, deaths and affairs.They also prob pick it up serious stories but personally i think it would be the celebrities x

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested in anything that will help me, whether that be by inspiring me or imparting useful information.

ReputationRep:
    A pair of knockers on page 3.
    I don't care about the rest of the news, as long as there is a big pair of sweaty knockers I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    Tucker Max - I hope they serve beer in hell

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.