Turn on thread page Beta

I still collect Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Cards at the age of 19: would that make me weird? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubgish)
    2001!? I can assure you I was not recieving oral sex aged 9.
    Merely pointing out that whilst you could well have got oral the last time a girl came over, it could also have been years ago. Devil's in the detail, especially justifying kid's cards to an adult audience!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Corrosive Blossom)
    A tad geeky- then again... it's not much difference to people playing pokemon.

I've got a full Exodia set dusting away in the attic from years ago, i don't suppose you could tell me how rare it is nowadays?

: D
    people would pay SERIOUSLY good money for a full Exodia set...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotQuiteCornish)
    Merely pointing out that whilst you could well have got oral the last time a girl came over, it could also have been years ago. Devil's in the detail, especially justifying kid's cards to an adult audience!
    This is true, next time I shall be more precise. Only I can't give that much detail because TSR says we aren't allowed to share sex tips

ReputationRep:
    On a slightly related topic, I remember cutting up my brother's shiny Pokemon cards and sticking then on paper to make pretty pictures...

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    On a slightly related topic, I remember cutting up my brother's shiny Pokemon cards and sticking then on paper to make pretty pictures...

:mmm:
    SERIOUSLY CRUEL, GIRL! lol

ReputationRep:
    It's quite weird.

ReputationRep:
    not weird, maybe just a little bit 'young'. But hey, everyones different

ReputationRep:
    You got a blue eyed white dragon ?! :nooo: :tong:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasukeSam19)
    probs have to be my Evil Hero Dark Gaia... now THAT is how sad i am! lol
    NO WAY ! it's not sad i love anime aswell, pokemon and ninja !FTW!

ReputationRep:
    I like to chat up old people at the bus stop to see if they are still secksually active and try to get them to have secks with me.

You're weirder than me.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you have to announce it here? You could keep it a secret.

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid it makes you cool.

ReputationRep:
    Some people collect the serial numbers of trains and the name of the driver, there are those out there with more peculiar hobbies than you.

Keep collecting, 10 years from now people will be calling you retro and cool. Like those people who wear NES controller belt buckles, you can have legions of these people as followers.

ReputationRep:
    I collect human hair.

You on the other hand need professional help.

ReputationRep:
    Amongst my friends, no they'd adore you. Amongst the general population? Most likely

ReputationRep:
    i used to like yu-gi-oh. The programme not the game.

but yes, slightly weird

ReputationRep:
    My mate is 17 and obsessed with pokemon- showing no signs of wanting to give it up anytime soon.

At least you have a hobby...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just hide it, not hard to do :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL no it's funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SasukeSam19)
    Basically, I found my old deck of Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Cards recently whilst rummaging through my room, and it made me start taking an interest back into it, since I haven't seem them since I was about 15/16...

Does this make me a strange guy? Or shouldn't it matter because other people have weirder hobbies?
    did you happen to find your testicles in there? or are they still lost?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.