Turn on thread page Beta

So I think I'm probably in denial right now =D watch

Kind of weird to think that I'm probably in denial but I still want to continue dreaming that I'm close to someone. The happy feeling of being with them, that I want to be with them and everything.

Ignoring all the analysis that suggest otherwise. I don't want to think about it anymore, it always makes me feel kind of miserable. So I'll stop that.

Just focusing on the positive emotions. :yes:

Dreaming for abit longer, before I have to make a decision and have everything crashing down.

ReputationRep:
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Kind of weird to think that I'm probably in denial but I still want to continue dreaming that I'm close to someone. The happy feeling of being with them, that I want to be with them and everything.

Ignoring all the analysis that suggest otherwise. I don't want to think about it anymore, it always makes me feel kind of miserable. So I'll stop that.

Dreaming for abit longer, before I have to make a decision and have everything crashing down.
    Ah i'm the same!! totally. it feels good to daydream or even dream about them in moments when you're down..it helps

ReputationRep:
    Do you want advice or are you just dabbling in poetry?

ReputationRep:
    You want to break up with your bf, but are afraid of being single?

Yes I'm psychic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

A fiver says your the same dude who just did the I am a paedophile thread.

(Original post by Philosoraptor)

Yes I'm psychic.
    Pretty good. Don't think the last part is true though. Just the idea that I thought I found someone I connected with. It's not out of the fear of being single.

ReputationRep:
    O well yeh it happens. Then you realise your gonna be single just a bit longer

And your like **** it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)

Yes I'm psychic.
    o________o

patrick jane. :awesome:

(Original post by Pheylan)
    No you're not
    How you so sure?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember the days when anonymous posts were roughly eight paragraphs long (if they were paragraphed) with barely any punctuation, and now they've become like the voiceovers in cheesy 'epiphany/key moment' scenes in films?

Not that I'm complaining. It's just interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well then OP, I don't understand - will you miss the sex and closeness? If not , and it's just their company, can't you be friends?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.