Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSteed24)
    i love the spyder too - they showed the top gear today on dave where they reviewed it i think - and it was just :coma: - lol - i must admit tho - i like classic things - so i'd be very tempted by a Countasch (think i spelt that right) :p:
    Ahh yes, I think that one is just a little too square and boxy for my liking, I like sleek, modern and rounded edges lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, we white British people all drive exactly the same cars. The fact that there's over 55 million of us, all different and unique, has no bearing of course on what cars we drive.

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Lol, well the Murcielago LP670-4 SV looks niiiice and so does the Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder (I think the Spyder would have to be my fave though :p: )
    This is my present to you:o:

but I will save it until valentine's day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Ahh yes, I think that one is just a little too square and boxy for my liking, I like sleek, modern and rounded edges lol
    i just like the classic look of stuff - i reeeeeeeally want Mustang - the '67 - and i'd love to be able to fix up a car myself - coz my mate does that and he rakes in the cash - even tho i wouldn't ahve the heart to actually sell anything i fixed up - i don't mind really as long as its not a porsche :p:

ReputationRep:
    It always makes me lol to see the international students parking up their Maseratis/Jags/Aston Martins next to the other normal student cars.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    This is my present to you:o:

but I will save it until valentine's day
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD I WANT THAT CAR!!!!! I REALLY WANT A PINK ONE, OMG I'M GONNA BE THINKING ABOUT THAT NOW FOR AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Its "brv" not bro, but you will get there eventually, respect:cool:
    I really hope I don't. But with your wise words I think I'll get a noose ready now for when it happens.

ReputationRep:
    i just like the classic look of stuff - i reeeeeeeally want Mustang - the '67 - and i'd love to be able to fix up a car myself - coz my mate does that and he rakes in the cash - even tho i wouldn't ahve the heart to actually sell anything i fixed up - i don't mind really as long as its not a porsche :p:
    Oh god yeah I really hate porsches. Its the shape, I hate their bums and their lights lol especially the carrera, yuck!

(Original post by Yekim_8)
    I'm more concerned in trying to figure out what swear word is being used with 6 asterix's :confused:
    He meant...why do white British people drive 6 star cars?

ReputationRep:
    I'm more concerned in trying to figure out what swear word is being used with 6 asterix's :confused:
    This made me smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD I WANT THAT CAR!!!!! I REALLY WANT A PINK ONE, OMG I'M GONNA BE THINKING ABOUT THAT NOW FOR AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: !!!!!!
    What pisses me off, is that its a male who drives it:mad: , I saw him in London, near harrods

ReputationRep:
    OMG the pink Lambo Gallardo Superleggera is also soooo sexy

ReputationRep:
    What pisses me off, is that its a male who drives it:mad: , I saw him in London, near harrods
    A man, driving that!! What a sod, he should give it to me so he doesn't look so gay I will gladly take it off his hands :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Oh god yeah I really hate porsches. Its the shape, I hate their bums and their lights lol especially the carrera, yuck!
    oh god its like they designed one car - and then gave up - have u seen the Panamera i think its called :puke: - bit graphic - but fitting :p: - with Lambos and Ferraris and stuff you get something different every time like some imagination and passion

ReputationRep:
    Asians need a big car to hide all the old mattresses and washing machines outside their house.

ReputationRep:
    oh god its like they designed one car - and then gave up - have u seen the Panamera i think its called :puke: - bit graphic - but fitting :p: - with Lambos and Ferraris and stuff you get something different every time like some imagination and passion
    Lol its horrid, they really do all look the same, and they are all grey too or silver (well all the ones I have seen), just nasty colours and nasty shapes lol. Ooooh yeah I like Ferraris too, I totally agree and them and Lambos really are aesthetically beautiful
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Mayba5)
    I mean you see most of them driving either ford focus or fiesta

whereas minorities get to drive Audis bmws mercs etc

Is because of the discrimination against white people, or its just not a priority, they prefer to spend their money on holidays or bigger houses, or clubs/pubs or buying season tickets to watch football

When I drive in Asian areas, I see old cramped houses but with nice cars parked in front (not always of course, am not generalizing here)

Its got to be the way people spend their money, I see most white people just dont really give a s*** about cars, unlike asians or black

discuss
    why does brand really matter so long as its reliable.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking the same thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    Lol its horrid, they really do all look the same, and they are all grey too or silver (well all the ones I have seen), just nasty colours and nasty shapes lol. Ooooh yeah I like Ferraris too, I totally agree and them and Lambos really are aesthetically beautiful
    - i love Alfa Romeos too - like they're like ferraris i might actually be able to afford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaNzY)
    A man, driving that!! What a sod, he should give it to me so he doesn't look so gay I will gladly take it off his hands :love:
    I would recommend you keep away from his hands, you never know, he might grab you and take you to an unknown place, and do a bad thing, am warning you, STAY AWAY:mad:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.