Turn on thread page Beta

Why do white british people drive ****** cars? watch

ReputationRep:
    Meh. All races.

Maybe for the same reason they have phones worth hundreds (on contract else they couldn't afford them), dress smart (fake half the time), don't drive sh1t cars and like their bling.

Given how 'role models' are into the same crap, there now seems to be a whole class of people who would rather die than be seen in a Corsa on their 10 year old Nokia...regardless of the consequences to their finances/lives.

ReputationRep:
    Well because asians do so to make up for the lack of peen. I jest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayba5)
    I think people have already answered him, now either give your opinion on the subject, or dont waste your time
    eat my ****

ReputationRep:
    I'll answer this.....white people drive crap cars because they actually pay taxes and care more about their home rather than cars. Asians live in scutty terraced houses with about 20 people per house, they also don't put a lot of sales through the books so they have a lot of cash lying about and since you can't buy houses for cash because it would look suspicious they instead buy mercs and beamers...while living in a scutty house....and white people don't care what the community think because we're more socially evolved...hopefully white britian society will evolve to norways and swedens levels asap.

ReputationRep:
    Go Go Inspector Generalise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    You racist racist racist racist racist racist racist racist
    I want to have sex with that Maserati Gt. Very good taste, sir. That is my dream car :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    haha i remember this, and about the strippers with their silver stilettos loool
    close...clear heels

ReputationRep:
    haha thats so true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbrowneyes)
    Gah, what do you know about black people? Those are americans, with or without the silly hyphenated african bit added on.
    its a joke. have you never seen chris rock? chill out yeh?

ReputationRep:
    Black and asian people generally seem more hung up on status symbols so far as I have been able to tell.

Considering the depreciation on new cars I think its nuts to spend much on them, one is far better off investing money somewhere you will get a return on it, and if you want a nice car going down the classic route.

ReputationRep:
    We Asians spent all our lives pushing donkey-carts around so it makes sense to buy a new flash car to make up for all those years.

ReputationRep:
    lol sooooooo true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Media student)
    People who come from poorer backgrounds do have an identity crisis, they think by showing off a new car or wearing a new clothes everyday will make them superior and fulfill their Inferiority complex
    LOL this x10! It's so true........chavs and most ethnic minorities care too much about designer clothes, jewellery, fast cars.....literally do anything to not be considered poor. See I'm middle class and never really cared about money or trying to come across as not poor, so I wear cheap clothes from tesco and my best clothes are usually from burtons...not a label in sight. Neither do I give a crap of what car I'm driving....what have I got to prove to anyone I don't feel inferior...all I see when people buy this stuff is an inferiority complex...the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yekim_8)
    I'm more concerned in trying to figure out what swear word is being used with 6 asterix's
    C.r.a.p.p.y

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    OP, honestly, no one except you gives a crap what cars other people drive. It's that simple.

ReputationRep:
    this is the ******* thread EVER.
    diffrent people care more about different things it doesnt have to do with anything about skin colour,
    but honeslty alot of black/asain people are on benifits and have a job & are drug dealers so they can afford it (see steriotypes arnt pretty)
    but still just look at top gear see any black/asain people?

btw im far from rasist, most of my family is asian/turkish, i grew up in malaysia and my boyfriend is quarter indian. Before people get chatting ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by partoftheweekend)
    Plus half those beamers are old 3 series and probably cost a tenth of a new ford focus.
    This is spot on.

They're rarely 'nice' cars, OP. Far more often they'll be clapped out old BMWs picked up for a grand or two on Autotrader, purely for the badge. An average age, average brand family car will likely cost much more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yekim_8)
    I'm more concerned in trying to figure out what swear word is being used with 6 asterix's :confused:
    [Mod edit: Avoiding the swear filter to explain what word was intended is still filter avoidance.]
    also, they're called asterisks. Asterix = this

ReputationRep:
    Why do all asians drive old and dirty silver mercs? If we're generalising that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by partoftheweekend)
    Probably because they dont give a **** what their cars look like when they live in a decent neighbourhood and have a nice house. A BMW/Audi outside a council house is like putting a bow on a piece of crap.
    This

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.