Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm stuck between these two options and have no preference over either. Which do you think are the better of the two?

Option A: International Baccalaureate

English HL
    History HL
    Economics HL

Maths SL
    Chemistry SL
    Latin SL

Option B: A-Levels

Maths
    English Literature
    Chemistry
    Latin
    History

I would like to study law at university. Butm I still haven't totally decided yet.

Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    both are pretty tied.. i'd go for B as higher in economics would not help much

ReputationRep:
    I did A levels but wish I did an IB. Its so much more diverse and probably sets you up better for uni. Plus its internationay recognised (not that a levels arent). Also they go on a trip, my college went to uganda for a week or maybe more i cant remember. Its up to you

ReputationRep:
    :bump:

ReputationRep:
    Option B.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE option B, perfect balance between sciences and humanities I wish I was studying them!!! Too bad I am in year 13 now ~~

Sorry, I can't really comment on option A, I do not have a lot of experience when it comes to the IB.

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.