Turn on thread page Beta

Tony Blair: A Highly Payed Professional Crook. watch

ReputationRep:
    It strikes me very odd that Tony "Freemason" Blair ( http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...2451814773800# ) with his American partner George "Lunatic" Bush decides to go to war (on the premise that Sadam had WMDs) and then...disappear leaving Brown to pick up the responsibility for devastation and destruction.

Where is Tony Blair? How come he has been allowed to escape? I don't read the papers or anything but Tony Blair seems to have miraculously escaped the media attention; it's all Brown Brown Brown at the moment.

There is something not right with the whole Blair decades leading up to the war with Sadam and Iraq. Aside from his suddenly, it seems, converting to Catholicism; no doubt, an extension of his membership to the Masonic Orders, I have to admit that Blair has really got away with it like some slick criminal on the run.

And why is the British Justice system unable to bring Tony Blair to the dock? Oh right! That's because the Justice system is wedded to the Masonic Orders. Now it all makes sense!

ReputationRep:
    Catholicism is opposed to Freemasonry, always has been. As far as the RC is concerned you're either a catholic or a Freemason. I really don't see how you could draw this conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me this is not a serious thread Freemasonry? the Masonic Orders?

Totally agree with the title though. As are many politicians.

ReputationRep:
    The Freemasons are really not as all-powerful as some people like to think - I had a couple as grandfathers and neither knew of any plot to take over the world or dominate international politics :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Catholicism is opposed to Freemasonry, always has been. As far as the RC is concerned you're either a catholic or a Freemason. I really don't see how you could draw this conclusion.
    Indeed, apparently at least 8 popes have condemned the Freemasons, but there is a theory that although catholics were banned from ever becoming Freemasons, it did not deter some of the members of the Catholic Church (Anne Emmerich herself had visions of the Illuminati infiltrating the Church), and indeed the Illuminati (a secret society linked to the Freemasons - the Scottish Right have the same motto as the Illuminati) are said to have infiltrated the ranks of the Catholic Church.

So it is not completely out of character for a Freemason like Blair to suddenly jump to Catholicism.

In fact, Masons and Freemasons have been Catholics and have inflitrated to the high ranks for many many years. Ernesto Balducci, Luigi Betazzi, Franco Biffi, Bugnini Annibale, and many more; all Freemasons and all Catholics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woolcott)
    The Freemasons are really not as all-powerful as some people like to think - I had a couple as grandfathers and neither knew of any plot to take over the world or dominate international politics :/
    Yes they are. They are the Catholic Church (Pope John XXlll was a Freemason) which is a very powerfull institution, I think you would agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martyn*)
    Yes they are. They are the Catholic Church (Pope John XXlll was a Freemason) which is a very powerfull institution, I think you would agree.
    You think wrong.

Tell me, have you ever met a Freemason? Spoken with one? Attended a lodge? Seen them in an Orient? Seen a token in action? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tony Blair and Gordon Brown had a deal that if Brown let Blair become leader first in 1997, then Blair would let Brown become prime minister later on - this was simply a promise Blair made to Brown, not because of 'backing down' reasons or whatever. Plus if you wanted any chance of being a prime minister you'd have to be part of the church of england, to be a successful British prime minister you'd have to be a protestant. Whilst it is not against any law like it is for a roman catholic to be a monarch, if you wanted a real chance you'd have to be a protestant; that's why he changed to his 'real' faith of catholicism after stepping down.

ReputationRep:
    There is no chance the courts attempt to prosecute Tony Blair, freemason or not. There is just no chance of that happening to a former Prime Minister.

ReputationRep:
    According to Manly P. Hall in The Secret Teachings of All Ages (1928) the Masons are the most powerfull organization in the land.

And states:

Today's thinking toward a democratic world state is neither a new trend nor an accidental circumstance; the work of setting up the background of knowledge necessary to the establishing of enlightened democracy among all nations has been carried on for many hundreds of years by secret societies.

ReputationRep:
    You think wrong.

Tell me, have you ever met a Freemason? Spoken with one? Attended a lodge? Seen them in an Orient? Seen a token in action? :rolleyes:
    Pope John XXIII was evidently a Freemason; he posed himself wearing Freemasonic symbols such as the Pyramid and the eye on his pectoral cross; the same pyramid and eye depicted on the Aechan Cathedral.

Many Catholic Cathderals were built by Freemasons and they were members of the Catholic Church.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stardog32)
    Please tell me this is not a serious thread Freemasonry? the Masonic Orders?

Totally agree with the title though. As are many politicians.
    I write only serious threads.

ReputationRep:
    Well you know what they say - if you're good at something, don't do it for free!

ReputationRep:
    I read the title as "Tony Blair: A Highly Paid Professional Cook" and was pretty confused..
    But then I read the OP and I realised I had misread.. :P
    However, this whole Freemason/Masonic Orders thing sounds a bit silly to me..

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I saw cook as well. Strange. Anyway, he didn't really get away with it, he did have to piss off basically because of it.

ReputationRep:
    lol, OP is paranoid...perhaps you should get some sleep....

ReputationRep:
    Pope John XXIII was evidently a Freemason; he posed himself wearing Freemasonic symbols such as the Pyramid and the eye on his pectoral cross; the same pyramid and eye depicted on the Aechan Cathedral.

Many Catholic Cathderals were built by Freemasons and they were members of the Catholic Church.
    Nice way to avoid answering my question there.

Whilst there may some overlap, they can hardly be described as an all-powerful super-society nowadays. They're useful for networking, but that's about all.:rolleyes:

They've got a wiki entry FFS. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    he did just get a million pounds from a company which in now getting oil in iraq

ReputationRep:
    Nice way to avoid answering my question there.

Whilst there may some overlap,
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    It strikes me very odd that Tony "Freemason" Blair ( http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...2451814773800# ) with his American partner George "Lunatic" Bush decides to go to war (on the premise that Sadam had WMDs) and then...disappear leaving Brown to pick up the responsibility for devastation and destruction.

Where is Tony Blair? How come he has been allowed to escape? I don't read the papers or anything but Tony Blair seems to have miraculously escaped the media attention; it's all Brown Brown Brown at the moment.

There is something not right with the whole Blair decades leading up to the war with Sadam and Iraq. Aside from his suddenly, it seems, converting to Catholicism; no doubt, an extension of his membership to the Masonic Orders, I have to admit that Blair has really got away with it like some slick criminal on the run.

And why is the British Justice system unable to bring Tony Blair to the dock? Oh right! That's because the Justice system is wedded to the Masonic Orders. Now it all makes sense!
    Just wanted to say it is "paid" not "payed". I used to make the mistake as a kid a lot, and after i learnt it properly, seeing "payed" irritates me :eek: . Sorry :o:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.