18.98%
    Short grey checked skirt, grey polo top
    41.61%
    Blue star wars t shirt, pink 3/4 cardi and black skinnies
    39.42%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    It's Leia, and go watch it ASAP!

OP, ignore all the girls saying you dress badly - most women can't dress themselves without looking like idiots; ugg boots, ponchos, jeggings, et cetera. All the guys are saying you dress nicely, and unless you're a lesbian I don't see why you'd really care what other women think (especially considering the appallingly bad women's fashion these days).
    Yep, Leia.....I would only forgive martians for not knowing that!

Thankyou, yes - I agree that fashion is hideeeooouuuss...the gender divide is interesting too....I like your post, it's really considerate and well thought out! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paranoid Android 64)
    Spectacular disguise in the bottom photo. Almost as good as: http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2009/10...AP_450x300.jpg
    What!! But I sooo wanted to be in the secret service

Not really, I didn't want to look like to much of a grumpy gruffalo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamz006)
    Check out lookbook.nu

Lots of style ideas there.
    I am travelling there now, thank you cool kid ))))

ReputationRep:
    I knew the "star wars" t-shirt would be a hit, predictable internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    It's Leia, and go watch it ASAP!

OP, ignore all the girls saying you dress badly - most women can't dress themselves without looking like idiots; ugg boots, ponchos, jeggings, et cetera. All the guys are saying you dress nicely, and unless you're a lesbian I don't see why you'd really care what other women think (especially considering the appallingly bad women's fashion these days).
    I second this. Never been a big fan of any of the 'trend' items, although I accept that a lot of people like it. Wouldn't do if we all looked the same eh And to be honest OP I dress quite similarly to you... only I don't have your figure One day... :p:

ReputationRep:
    That is just an awful figure you have.
    Anyway, I think the grey one looks best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BunnyS:))
    Hiya kids,

I know it's late and you probably all have exams...I do...but I feel like I have NOTHING to wear

sadly I do not know how to make spoilers, I just need some quick opinions on which is your favourite outfit?

I'm not trying to be fashionable, I just want to look nice.....thank you in advance for your help!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

If you know me, please don't laugh at me next time you see me

+ ignore the plebian file names plz!
    um the star wars one obviously!

btw, how old are you? i hope old enough for me not to feel like a perve to think you have a nice figure.

edit: ah i see, year 12. that is okay (i assumed you were quite young because you look quite small, my bad)

ReputationRep:
    Ooh you like chinchillas... cool beans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    I second this. Never been a big fan of any of the 'trend' items, although I accept that a lot of people like it. Wouldn't do if we all looked the same eh And to be honest OP I dress quite similarly to you... only I don't have your figure One day... :p:

My sister is a couple of years younger than me, and shy, she hates to stand out, so trends are perfect for her. Plus, some are nice!
    I'm sure your figure is lovely; I think the thing we have to keep in mind is that boys are hard, girls are soft, and girls' criticisms of girls' figures/style/beauty etc. are often far harsher than boys'.
    You seem so nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    um the star wars one obviously!

btw, how old are you? i hope old enough for me not to feel like a perve to think you have a nice figure.

edit: ah i see, year 12. that is okay (i assumed you were quite young because you look quite small, my bad)
    Thank you

Small isn't fun people never tell me rude jokes or swear in front of me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    That is just an awful figure you have.
    Anyway, I think the grey one looks best.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennybean)
    Ooh you like chinchillas... cool beans.
    Aw do you? They're so mental aren't they

ReputationRep:
    Being completely honest you look very nice in all the outfits. I particularly like your check skirt with a plain tshirt, looks really good. What shoes would you wear with that?

ReputationRep:
    Aw do you? They're so mental aren't they
    Yes, unfortunately I breed the little turds, or I used to. Have attempted to give it up but they seem to have their own ideas. Latest illegitimate:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    lol I was joking by the way, I'm mean but I'm not that mean :p:. But yeah you should go with the grey one :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Being completely honest you look very nice in all the outfits. I particularly like your check skirt with a plain tshirt, looks really good. What shoes would you wear with that?
    Thank you very much

Well, I have to wear some brown boots to walk from the bus station to school, but then I'm going to change into pink flat pumps probably....or some cream loafers, they sound heinous but are quite nice imo

btw, I LOVE America! Lucky you for living there!

Star Wars t-shirt. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    What!! But I sooo wanted to be in the secret service

Not really, I didn't want to look like to much of a grumpy gruffalo
    Check out this craftmanship. If the attachment works.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    My sister is a couple of years younger than me, and shy, she hates to stand out, so trends are perfect for her. Plus, some are nice!
    I'm sure your figure is lovely; I think the thing we have to keep in mind is that boys are hard, girls are soft, and girls' criticisms of girls' figures/style/beauty etc. are often far harsher than boys'.
    You seem so nice!

So are you going yo uni soon/ in the near future? I'm looking based on your age and the fact ythat you're currently doing A levels - if your profile is still correct that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennybean)
    Yes, unfortunately I breed the little turds, or I used to. Have attempted to give it up but they seem to have their own ideas. Latest illegitimate:

Hahaha I laughed out loud a LOT there...wow, I've never met a chinchilla breeder before! Sadly I only have 2 evil boys, Max and Cloud, they're so fat and destructive.
    Tomorrow I'm going to make a chinchilla thread, I will tell you when...it will be so cool

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2010
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.