Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

For those romantic few :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Just wondering if people have started thinking about valentines yet?
    What are you planning with the other half? Cozy night in or day out?
    And those who aren't with someone right now, have you thought about you and a friend setting each other up on blind dates or having a girls/guys night? Any weekends away planned? Got your eye on someone you want to spend the day with?

Feeling the love :yes:
    Look forward to hearing what you guys have got planned !

ReputationRep:
    I'm celebrating Valentine's day the weekend after, cos there's a concert I want to go to with my speshal some1 and the singer is well hot so if I stare at him all nite then I can pretend I'm makin' love to him and not my boyf later on. Also I was thinking about treating him to a Subway cos I've got vouchers.

God what's really annoying is its mine my OH's year anniversary 2 days before.
    I don't know what to do for V-day. In the past he's gotten me perfume and I've pulled something off.. But I'm not sure this year if he wants to do anything.
    He wants to cook me a meal and go out somewhere for the anniversary though. Which I thought is nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    Hey guys

And those who aren't with someone right now, have you thought about you and a friend setting each other up on blind dates or having a girls/guys night? Any weekends away planned? Got your eye on someone you want to spend the day with?

Well I'm single at the mo... no one really bothers with valentine's day at my school! :p: However... I'm sure my friends will continue trying to match make me with this boy. Mind you, this is an almost daily occurence... but seeing as it's near valentines day... I'm sure they'll go to new levels!

ReputationRep:
    I may just enjoy a normal Sunday, do some maths work etc...

(Original post by kopi, ffs)
    I'm celebrating Valentine's day the weekend after, cos there's a concert I want to go to with my speshal some1 and the singer is well hot so if I stare at him all nite then I can pretend I'm makin' love to him and not my boyf later on. Also I was thinking about treating him to a Subway cos I've got vouchers.
    Hahaha oh you old romantic.

Well as its a sunday, I won;t be seeing my bf at all coz he works all day. I also would prefer just to do little suprised all year than just doing it on one day.

ReputationRep:
    Yea I have started to use soap so when she goes down it won't be as disgusting as normal.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    Hahaha oh you old romantic.
    If I were to reveal my real plans, half of the world would instantaneously vaporise on contact with the charm of it, leaving only a whiff of beautiful poetry behind, and the other would try to accuse me of being a sappy sentimentalist but would be hindered by the flood of projectile vomit coursing up its gullet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    Hey guys

i really really wanna spend it with someone because i've wanted to do something really cheesy and romantic for years like a picnic or a walk on the beach or stargazing next to a fire

(Original post by kopi, ffs)
    If I were to reveal my real plans, half of the world would instantaneously vaporise on contact with the charm of it, leaving only a whiff of beautiful poetry behind, and the other would try to accuse me of being a sappy sentimentalist but would be hindered by the flood of projectile vomit coursing up its gullet.
    Touché, but srsly. What're your plans? I'm intrigued.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll have a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Ah tis my first valentines ever when im actually in a relationship, and the idiot isn't here. How depressing
    But in my mind we would do something terribly romantic and soppy and i would outwardly make a fuss about how silly it is, but secretly love it and hope people were jealous of my loved up state :P
    One can dream!

ReputationRep:
    Don't know yet, but it's a whole month away, I'm a kreativ soul, and long distance relationschips offer so much promise in impromptu visits and prolonged novelty of being together that I am under no illusion that what I decide upon might be any less sickeningly splendid than my previous post predicted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    I think I'll have a ****.
    The celebration of a very close and longterm relationship? :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeh man imma ask dis fine gyal in my class out

we gunna drink lambrini in da park.

really though, it's ****.

ReputationRep:
    Our 6 month anniversary is on that day. But we've both agreed were just gonna have a lazy day, watch some films and get a pizza

And no gifts. However i know what I'm like, and i may just get him something small.
    I am excited for it though. Even though it's what we do like every weekend <3

ReputationRep:
    I just started a thread like this haha :O ooops. anyways will be my 2 year anniversary with the bf dont know what weer doing yet lol. I need ideas! I want something really romantic but i dont think he will haha :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yellow-nutshell)
    The celebration of a very close and longterm relationship? :p:
    Yes, a true expression of my undying and special love for my right hand. Should I buy it some flowers as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Yes, a true expression of my undying and special love for my right hand. Should I buy it some flowers as well?
    :yes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.