ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charley_says)
    Takeaway, dvd, sexytime, sorted
    :hump:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    :hump:
    :rofl:

i hadn't actually been that organised to decide on the position yet, but i'll bear the advice in mind :p:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is working away from the 11th to the 19th :cry2:

So I doubt we'll be doing anything together but I might make plans with a single friend, or someone else who is lonely that day.

If anyone has any ideas as to how I can still do something a little bit special for him even though he's not here then I'd love to hear from you... I can find out which hotel he's staying at and have something sent to him, but is that only really something that you do for females??

ReputationRep:
    I want to do something like takeaway, dvd, sexytime but its not romantic when his mums in the house on a sunday =\ lol

ReputationRep:
    **** knows, **** cares.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    I want to do something like takeaway, dvd, sexytime but its not romantic when his mums in the house on a sunday =\ lol
    kick her out!

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably spend the evening with my beloved Lexi Belle and Mr. Hand.

ReputationRep:
    Aww I knew there were some true romantics on here . I totally just realised after starting this thread and doing the whole *I am chuffed with my little thread* grin, that someone just posted a valentines thread already. I thought I would get lots of people saying "Use the search button" so thanks guys for answering me lol

Me, I am planning to have a cosy night in with a takeaway, candles, a long bubble bath and champers Oh and my boyfriend, if that makes it sound a little less weird

Keep the plans coming dearies !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    I just started a thread like this haha :O ooops. anyways will be my 2 year anniversary with the bf dont know what weer doing yet lol. I need ideas! I want something really romantic but i dont think he will haha :lol:

Twas my bad, just saw it after I posted this one lol!

ReputationRep:
    troll.

ReputationRep:
    lol, got my gf a rose....made from 24K gold(gold leaf) with a silver trim...got it for £40

although I daresay she won't get me anything decent....she's crap at pressies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    My boyfriend is working away from the 11th to the 19th :cry2:

So I doubt we'll be doing anything together but I might make plans with a single friend, or someone else who is lonely that day.

If anyone has any ideas as to how I can still do something a little bit special for him even though he's not here then I'd love to hear from you... I can find out which hotel he's staying at and have something sent to him, but is that only really something that you do for females??

When I was on holiday, I drew a giant heart in the sand on the beach, wrote "I love You " and stood beside it blowing a kiss. My bro took a picture of it/me and I got it printed on a mug at the teh photo place and mailed it to my boyfriend along with an order of chocolates from this little chocolate shop and a "Prisoner of love" voodoo doll He thought it was amazing because it showed I took the time to think about him. Maybe you could do something like that? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AHughes)
    I've met someone on tinternet. Unexpectedly we get on pretty well. We've been taking for about 3 and a half weeks now, pretty much everyday. I'm thinking of getting a ticket to his town and the old Valentines day and surprising him We'll see how the next three weeks go

Good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    I purposely never do anything on valentines day, I refuse to aknowledge it as a special day...it's just lame and don't really see the point in it. I remember last year a girlfriend gave me a gift and I didn't accept it and told her to return it...the day ended in us having an argument :laugh: good times :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)

Would she take a bribe lol?

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking my fiance and the kids to Paris for the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    Hey guys

Just wondering if people have started thinking about valentines yet?
    What are you planning with the other half? Cozy night in or day out?
    And those who aren't with someone right now, have you thought about you and a friend setting each other up on blind dates or having a girls/guys night? Any weekends away planned? Got your eye on someone you want to spend the day with?

Feeling the love :yes:
    Look forward to hearing what you guys have got planned !
    Good thread

Im single and will probably go on a lads night out hoping to bump into a girls night out :woo: haha What are your plans ABeautifulMind? x

ReputationRep:
    Would she take a bribe lol?
    doubt it shes a clean freak, sundays her day where she wakes us up at like half 8 hoovering and dusting lol Uhhh </3
    think im just gonna have a valentines weekend
    Friday night stay over = sexy time lol
    Saturday wake up, breakfast in bed, bath together, a full body massage , watch a film, sexy time before his mum comes home from work :lol: takeaway and a film
    Sunday breakfast in bed and laze about all day probly lol watch films and get fat

ReputationRep:
    When I was on holiday, I drew a giant heart in the sand on the beach, wrote "I love You " and stood beside it blowing a kiss. My bro took a picture of it/me and I got it printed on a mug at the teh photo place and mailed it to my boyfriend along with an order of chocolates from this little chocolate shop and a "Prisoner of love" voodoo doll He thought it was amazing because it showed I took the time to think about him. Maybe you could do something like that? xx
    Aww that is so cute I've sent him the odd photo of similar things when he's been away but nothing as spectacular. I'll see what I can come up with Thanks for the idea!

Xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.